𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙊𝙑'𝙨

I find myself standing beneath the chilling water of the shower, getting ready for tonight's party

I find myself standing beneath the chilling water of the shower, getting ready for tonight's party. Her lips, her body, and even her fucking laughter invade my mind as I position myself directly under the freezing cold water. The mere thought of her arouses me, compelling me to take a shower in order to regain composure.

This is going to be a long night.

.

.

.

I brush off my suit, grabbing my gun and tucking in my waist band and exiting my room making my way to the main floor, passing by my men. Chaos, Sandy, Mateo & Justice all stand together, heads down in their phones.

"You are standing right next to each other" I start, gaining their attention "Why are you on your phones" I shake my head, grabbing two car keys, throwing one at Sandy.

"Hey why does he get to drive the Bugatti?" Chaos whines putting his phone in his back pants pocket. I turn giving him before he can say another word "You have a problem with my authority?" I question and he shakes his head "That's what I thought"

I walk out the Manor and towards the cars "Justice you're with me, The three of you can ride together"

Justice follows me to my car as I open the door for her to get in and walk over to my side.

"You look nervous" She states staring at the side of my head as I turn on my Maserati and speed out the driveway. Justice grips the side of her chair causing me to slow down.

"Thanks" She mutters looking at the road.

"Tonight's going to go off without a hitch don't worry" She says and I grunt in return.

It better.

I grasp the chauffeur's hand as he assists me in stepping out of the sleek black limousine, adjusting my dress by pulling it up slightly on my shoulders

I grasp the chauffeur's hand as he assists me in stepping out of the sleek black limousine, adjusting my dress by pulling it up slightly on my shoulders. I am captivated by the sight before me as I stand at the entrance of the expansive mansion. My eyes are drawn to the mesmerizing display of shimmering fairy lights that have been delicately draped from the majestic white columns. Each light twinkles like a star, casting a soft and ethereal glow that illuminates the grandeur of the mansion.