Stay in Ottawa

It was 1pm the next day when Cayden and ryan woke up along with Max. Max woke Liam up by tossing and turning so Liam decided to go and see if any of the others were awake. Liam picked max up and headed to the living room where they saw Cayden carrying Ryan into the living room as well. Liam smiled at cyaden and cyaden winked back. Max looked at ryan and smiled around his dummy and ryan smiled back. Looks like we have 2 littles ones then laughing, cyaden laughed with him while bouncing Ryan. Liam gave cyaden max and took ryan off him. Liam took ryan to get changed and asked him if he wants to be a baby like max for the rest of the trip? Ryan nodded quickly and liam changed him into some baby/toddler cloths and took him back and sat him on the floor and picked max up and changed him. Liam then put max on the floor to play with Ryan and max asked cyaden to follow him to the spare bedroom. Cayden asked what was going on and liam said Ryan wants to be a baby for the trip are you ok with that also i noticed that you wet the bed and we didn't put you in a nappy last night did we. Cyaden blushed but aggreed to look after Ryan. Liam then said do you just want to wear nappys for the trip?

Cyaden looked confused but he knew that he was defeated so he just agreed with Liam and liam changed him. By this time James and Lewis had woken up. Lewis was sat with james in the master bedroom watching tv. Liam walked in and asked if he could watch ryan and max while he took cayden shopping. Lewis nodded and went to find them happily playing in the living room so he sat there with james next to him and watched them play whilst putting the tv on. Liam went with cayden to the shops at the shops and both liam and cayden pushed a trolley, Liam picked up some more nappys and some pullups, they then brought some food for the 2 weeks they were staying in ottawa, once they had paid, cayden whispered to liam that he had to go number 2 so they headed to the bathroom but it was too late as liam locked the door cyaden squatted down and let it go. He looked up at Liam and cried. Liam picked him up and comforted him and said lets get you changed and asked cayden wether he wanted another napypy on or a pullup, cayden couldn't decide so he asked liam to decide. Liam decided that a pullup would be good as they had to buy more nappys already and Max and Ryan would need them more. cayden nodded and Liam quickly changed him and they headed back to the hotel. The rest of they day they spent in the hotel and had a takeaway for dinner. 

The next day everyone started adapting to the timezone and decided that they wanted to go out and explore. They found out there was an ice hocky match on that day between Ottawa Cenators and Winnipeg jets, Liam booked tickets to watch it and they watched it. The following day they explored even more of Ottawa and found a massive park and found a toy shop nearby and brought a bat and ball along with some other toys that they could play with at the park. Liam also brought some swimming nappys for the trip as he found a few swimming pools and aqua parks near by and along the trip. After they had finished at the park headed back to the hotel and had dinner, They spent most of day 4 and 5 pretty much doing the same thing aswell as going swimming and watching a Baseball match.

Day 6 :

Lewis started to pack the car as tomorrow they were off to Winnipeg. Liam changed Cayden, Ryan and max into a nappy and put Ryan & Cayden to bed. Liam then spoke to james about wearing a pullup tomorrow for the road trip as it was a 24 hr long road trip and they would stop once in Chicago for the night. James agreed and liam asked would you like to wear one tonight and if your dry make it easier in the morning. James nodded and liam helped him get ready. Liam then put james to bed and kissed him on his forehead. He then picked max up off the floor in the living room and took him to the master bedroom and put him in the crib, max winned and Liam picked max up and got into bed and layed max down in between Liam and Lewis. Lewis tickled him and kissed him good night and kissed Liam goodnight Liam did the same.