01

Hey you. 

yes you, who else could I possibly be talking to?  

Anyways... Welcome to the fucking story. 

My story to be exact and no one will tell it like me. I mean who's else going to? 

My mother?

funny.

"Well, All good stories deserve embellishment." I don't know which fucker said that but without being said, here's mine.

First things first we need to start from the beginning.

"Mrs. and Mr. Cater, you have a beautiful and healthy baby boy"

Yes, That beginning.

"What would you like to name him?" The nurse asked with a cheeky smile. "Benjamin... Benjamin Brynn Carter" My mother responded holding me in her arms with my dad looking at me over her shoulder. 

They both had smiles. They were so happy, everything was happy, My life was perfect...

Until I opened my eyes for the first time.

Confusion and fury rose to the highest. Anger filled every inch of the room. Damn, even the nurses left the room. My perfect life came to an end just as quickly as it started.

I was only alive for 20 minutes and they hated me. 

my folks Yelling and Screaming at each other with me in the backseat crying in stress as a newborn. "How could you! You're A fucking whore!" My dad barked at my mother.

apparently, she got pregnant with me by her boss And I came out the wound 75% South Korean. How amazing.

Anyway, the rest of my life was good...

Well besides my bed being in a closet, and being ignored, I never had a proper meal until the age of 8, Never attended real school, was never able to go outside, And~ getting experimented in a lab by my own parents.

Oh yeah, That... I forgot about that part.

My parents were Billionaires. They hated the fact that I wasn't 100% caucasian so they built a top-secret underground lab to turn me into a pure and perfect beautiful kid. 

Let me shut the fuck up and let the story play out...

                                                                                                        X

Chapter 1: The Basement Laboratory

The cold concrete floor felt unforgiving beneath my bare feet as my father dragged me down the dimly lit staircase into the depths of our basement. I clutched desperately at the railing, my small fingers white-knuckled with fear, but his grip on my arm was unyielding, relentless.

"Stop squirming, you little brat," he growled, his voice dripping with disdain as he yanked me forward. "It's for your own good."

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I stumbled along behind him, my heart pounding in my chest like a trapped animal. Screaming in terror, letting out all the sound my five-year-old body could hold.