Chapter 7: Photonman

At Donnie's loft, Donnie is still sleeping. An alarm clock is ringing on his phone.

Donnie wakes up and looks at his phone.

"Damn. I'm late." Donnie said to himself.

Donnie zooms out of his bed. He goes to his bathroom, starts brushing and flossing his teeth at super-speed.

He finds a hoodie, shirt, and black pants.
Then he changes into them and zooms off.

At McCain's Coffee, Donnie is in line to get coffee. Everyone is also in line.

The barista is trying to get everyone's coffee orders.

People were rushing her. Donnie uses his speed to get his and everyone else's coffee and leaves the money in the jar. He leaves.

Donnie sees police cars chasing a 1987 Crown Victoria. There's a man driving it and has money in the passenger seat.

Time slows down. Donnie throws his coffee in the air. He zooms off. He reached the police chase. Donnie grabs the man out of the car and puts him in the back of the police car. Donnie zooms back and catches his coffee before it hits the ground.

At Gladiator Corps HQ, Commander Morris is sitting in his office.

Donnie zooms in.

"What's up, Commander?" Asked Donnie as he drinks his coffee.

"Perfect timing." Said Commander Morris as he gets up.

"Timing for what?" Asked Donnie

"The prison cells are finished." Said Commander Morris

"You said that it'll take a couple of weeks for them to be finished." Said Donnie

"It got finished in a few days. Follow me." Said Commander Morris

Donnie follows him.

They go to Level 144.

"Sweet." Said Donnie as he examines the prison cell.

"The cameras are also installed so that we can monitor them." Said Commander  Morris

"What about the power dampeners?"
Asked Donnie

"I want you to install them."
Said Commander Morris

Donnie's phone beeps. He takes it out and sees that someone's at the Reywood City Bank.

"Someone broke into the bank." Said Donnie as he leaves.

Donnie grabs his Fast-Dash suit and zooms off.

Minutes later, Donnie arrives at the bank and sees a man wearing a white and black jacket and combat boots.

"Jig's up, dude." Said Donnie

"Not even close." Said the man

Then he shoots a light beam at Donnie, but Donnie dodges the blast. Then he shoots light. Everyone is knocked back.

In a flash of orange electricity, Donnie zoomed around and saved everyone from hitting the ground.

Donnie looks back and sees the man has escaped.

Back at Gladiator Corps HQ, Donnie shows Lauren and Macy the footage of the man from the bank.

"This guy has the ability to draw power from starlight. Stars that have a temperature of 5,300 degrees kelvin. The blinding luminosity is extremely dangerous. I'd like to call him Photonman." Said Donnie

"Dude's got a name?" Asked Lauren

Donnie goes to the computer and starts typing at super-speed. The guy's face pops up.