insecurities

"Baby, are you ready?"

"I'll be down in a second!" I yelled from the upstairs bedroom as I stared at myself in the wall mirror, trying on every bikini set I had. I don't know what was wrong with me, but every time I looked at my body in the mirror, it made me want to cry. I absolutely hated it.

This past month has looked and felt like I had gained weight and that was one of my worst fear, so I even started starving myself. Why did my body have to change so much in such a short time? I don't know, all I did know, was I hated it.

"y/n baby? Are you okay up there my love?" Taylor had yelled yet again as I had been in the bedroom locked in here for around ten to fifteen minutes, so there was no doubt in my mind she was getting nervous. But I couldn't stop looking at the body I hated so much, and the way my body was held by each bikini I had put on. I wish I could live a normal life, without feeling so fucking insecure for once.

And it sucks because, everyone online always talks about how gorgeous I am and how they don't understand how I could have any insecurities, 'If I had any' but, I just don't see anything worth being proud about this time in my life. Other than my girlfriend.

"God I'll be down in a second!!" My voice is loud and strained from holding back tears from the past 20 minutes, when suddenly Taylor bursts through the door. "Hold on, don't tal-" As soon as she looks at me and sees the red marks around my stomach where I had pinched and poked, she immediately realizes what was going on and slowly walks over to me.

Tears begin to form bigger droplets in my eyes before my body is wrapped in Taylor's arms. She feels so warm and strong, mainly because she's taller than me, but also feels warm because she cares about me so much. I just hug her back and that's when I hear her speak.

"You know, you are absolutely stunning... Everything about you is y/n. Everything. There's no need for you to feel like this and if you so, I would love for you to talk to me about it rather than hide it from me." She looks up into my eyes and wipes my tears away in a gentle manner. "Kiss me."

I lean down and obey what she says, gently pressing my lips against her. Our lips wrap around each other's perfectly and it felt so good, but I was still stuck on the fact my stomach was showing and she could definitely tell because she turns me around to face the mirror and tells me to kneel on the ground. So I do, not knowing what will happen next.

"Now what I want you to do is place your hands behind your back for me!"

I get slightly nervous so I decide to ask why. "Just trust my baby." Her voice is calming so I just do it, which she then grabs my wrists and pulls them back before gently pulling her swim shorts off, revealing her hardened length. "W-What are you going to do...?"

I see her smile and giggle softly. "I'm going to make love to the most gorgeous woman in the world, and you're going to watch yourself while I do so." I blush at her words. She's never done this before, but I can't help but feel incredibly loved in this moment. It's absolutely perfect.

I look at myself in the mirror as she alines her tip up with my core and I moan softly at the feeling. "Look at yourself, and don't take your eyes off." She gently pushes in and my mouth hangs open with a sharp gasp, mixed with a moan. She begins to stroke in and out as my hand tightly crip the carpet below us. "T-Taylor."

"My pretty girl." She pulls my hair back, causing my back to arch just to her liking as her hips begin to slam into me in perfect rhythm. "Look at this beautiful body of yours, the beautiful, pretty, perfect, stunning, sexy body. That's all mine. And that I love so incredibly, dearly." She kisses my neck and my heart pounds at her sweet words.

"Yes! I'm... I'm all of th-those Taylor!" I moan loudly as I continue to feel her inside of me, that amazing, warm cock inside of me. My back starts to hurt slightly from her pulling me so far back, but the pain, is so pleasurable. "Look at yourself y/n. And tell, yourself 10 things you love about your physical appearance."

The request almost felt impossible, so I said the only thing that came to mind. "I-I can't."

"Bullshit y/n! Yes you can because you are fucking stunning in every aspect possible! So do it. Now!" She speeds up the pace of her hips hitting into mine and my eyes try to stay open with the amount of pleasure. "F-I'm... I love my hair, my... My eyes... God!" She hits every spot so perfectly that I can't even concentrate anymore which causes a painful slap to my ass. "Taylor! Fuck I love my eyebrows... My boobs I guess?"

"Don't question it."

"My boobs. I love my boobs! I love my ass whether it's fat, or flat! I love my nose! I love my lips! I love both lips! Especially right now!! Fuck!" I hear her laugh as I say I like both lips and my face turns light pink, but I continue with what she asked and finally reach the ten she asked for. "I love my skin color, oh my beautiful skin color! I love my stomach! I love my stomach so m-much!"

She kisses my cheek and slows down her movements as my walls clench around her. How do I know? Because I can hear those sweet groans and moans of hers, I'm also close to climax as well. "G-Good girl y/n. That's what I w-wanted to hear!"

"Taylor! G-I'm so close!" A loud moan escapes my mouth as she continuously hits my g-stop. "Y-yes pretty girl... I'm going to cum deep inside of you, and our babies will be beautiful like you. R-Remember that." I look away from the mirror and down at the ground, still not sure about my feelings.

"Look at yourself y/n. Look." But I don't.

"I said. Look at yourself!" She grabs my throat and pulls it back slightly, forcing me to look at my self.

"Taylor I'm cumming s-so hard!" Within a few more strokes I fall to the floor and she collapses on top of me, releasing her sperm. "You're so perfect y/n. So. Unbelievably. Perfect." She turns me around and straddles me on her lap, everything still sitting inside of me. My body is pressed against hers with her arms wrapped around me and my head nuzzled into her neck. "I love you Taylor..."

"I love you too baby. My perfect, beautiful baby girl."

⚢⚢⚢