She Was Cryin On My Shoulder, All I Could Do Was Hold Her

⚢⚢⚢

It was 2 am when I got the call from Taylor asking if she could come over. I could tell something was up, but didn't know exactly what. I was her friend, so no matter how tired I was of course I was going to say yes. I didn't bother changing into something nice considering it was late, so I told her to bring her pajamas and a few snacks. I wanted to help her feel better.

ˏ✄┈┈

As time goes by, I start to wonder if she's changed her mind, and right as I'm about to head up to my bedroom to go back to sleep, I hear a knock on my front door. "Come in!" I yell from the bottom of the staircase. Within half a second, she's inside with the door shut, tears streaming down her face. "Everything's ruined!" She storms past me and plops on the couch with her head in her hands. "I messed everything up!"

My heart races at her outburst, but I'm her friend and need to help her out. So, I walk over to the couch and sit down next to her. "Oh, Taylor." My arms instinctively wrap around her as I let her sob into my shoulder. I trace my fingers in comforting patterns on her back.

"J-Joe and I broke up."

I freeze at her words. I knew she was upset, but I never thought that would ever be the cause of it.

I quickly pull away to look at her tear-stained face. I watch as her bottom lip quivers and it shatters my heart into pieces. "What? What happened, hun?" I wipe her tears away with my thumb and she closes her eyes. The pain clearly painted on her face. "He ended it with me." I cock my head as I wait for her to finish. But she doesn't.

"T-That it? How about, why?" She sighs. I can tell she's thinking hard about what to say.

"Why? You want to know why? Because, of you! He keeps on complaining about the way I look at you, talk about you and he's had enough of it! And I-I've had enough of it too. I want you. Make me feel better, make me feel good."

Her words hit hard, but when she starts unbuttoning my pajama top it's like I've been run over. She gets halfway down and that's when I grab both her hands. "Taylor. You're upset, we can't." I look down but she keeps trying to reach the buttons. "L-Let me touch and feel you. I want to feel good. Please."

I shake my head and stand up, pulling her up with me then fixing my buttons again. "Stop. Enough. You're way too upset to be doing this. We're going to bed, come on." The groan that escapes her mouth makes me chuckle, but eventually she begins to cooperate.

I eventually reach my bedroom and help her into bed. "Can we at least cuddle?" Her voice comes out soft along with her expression. I nod and lay next to her. She wraps her arms around me from behind. "I like being big spoon" Taylor says causing me to smile.

I've always had feelings towards her and there have been times the tension was so high I thought we would kiss, but we couldn't because of Joe. Her arms felt nice around me, and as much as I would love to have felt her body on mine, I couldn't allow it. Not when she's in this position. "Goodnight, Taylor."

She just hums softly.

ˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The next morning the sun pears through the blinds in my room. I look to my left to see Taylor gone, maybe I was right about last night. At least that's what I thought until I heard footsteps and looked up to see her walking up to me, carrying a platter of food. My tired face quickly turns into one full of joy. "Those for me?" I ask while sitting up. Taylor chuckles and sets the platter down on my lap.

"Of course they're for you, but you better give me some." I giggle and look down at the pancakes, and freshly cooked bacon and eggs. I take one of the two forks and cut a piece of the pancake before bringing it up to Taylor's mouth. She closes her eyes and eats it off the fork, savoring the flavors on her tongue. "Mhm. My cooking is just, delicious." The corners of her mouth form into a smirk

I stick the fork in the pancakes again and hold it up to my mouth. "I'll be the judge of that." I smile before shoving them in my mouth. I was hungry.

She wasn't wrong about her cooking because, they were incredible. They we soft a fluffy, it tasted like I had eaten a cloud. I let out contented moan. "They are good! Now take the other fork and eat." I watch as she hurries to pick up the fork, clearly hungry from the long night she had.

"You know... about last night." She speaks. "I know I was upset and wasn't completely in the right mindset, but I also know that what I wanted last night, was what I have been wanting for months. I know my body best y/n, so when I feel that way in that moment, I want it in that moment, I need, it in that moment. You."

I stare at her with cheeks full of food, probably looking stupid so I quickly swallow. "Tayl-"

But I'm quickly interrupted. "No. y/n, I want this, I want you." She moves the platter to the nightstand and pulls the covers off of me. "Let me do this." She pulls me to the edge of the bed and begins unbuttoning my top like last night. And I let her.

As she finally got down the last button and pulled it down, I squoze my eyes shut. Her hands began to caress my breasts, softly then rougher when she made it to my nipples. I bit my lip to suppress my moans but when she grabbed my face, I quickly snapped my eyes open. "Don't hold back."

I leaned in closer to press my lips against hers as she rubs me in all the right ways. Our lips moved together in perfect harmony. Her hands travelled down to the hem of my shorts and into my panties, rubbing her fingers against my wet, swollen clit.

I moan against her mouth. "Oh... Taylor. I love you, so much." My hips began to move against her hand involuntarily. "What a pretty girl. Work it for me, baby." I gasped as she slipped a finger inside of me. My hips rocking harder against her hand to reach that climax.

I let my head fall back in pleasure, my mouth opening the slightest bit, moans coming out one after the other. "Yes! Please I'm almost there!" As I ride her fingers, she pumps into me, pushing me over just enough.

I could feel my walls tightening around her fingers and my lower body twitching slightly.

I never thought this would have ever happened. She seems so in love with someone else, but the whole time, it was truly me who she was in love with. I never should have doubted it, but instead, let her come to me on her own time.

ˏ✄┈┈┈┈

It had been about a half an hour and the two of us were cuddling, and out of breath. She was anazing and I had nothing to complain about. She also knows how to talk dirty, and it's incredibly. She let out a sigh and rubbed my arm. "I love you y/n. You mean the world to me and... you've loved me a different way than my current partner... or ex, whatever." She rolled her eyes and I giggled. Quickly she smacked my arm with a smirk. "I missed you, there was a certain way you made me feel, and I never should have left in the first place. But if I'm being honest, I'm glad I'm with you now, and you're not with someone other than me."

I leaned up to peck her lips. Her words hitting me deep in the heart. "I love you too, Taylor. More than you will ever know. And if I'm being honest, I don't think I would ever love anyone associated with much as I love you.

I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back, nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck and breathing in my scent. The rest of the day was just completely calming, loving, and... fucking incredible.

⚢⚢⚢