Chapter 5: Ryder's Skills

As the Cyber Crew continued their adventures in Neon Tokyo, Candy found herself drawn to her tech-savvy brother, Ryder, like a magnet to steel. His proficiency in hacking and coding fascinated her, and she was eager to learn everything he had to teach.

One afternoon, as they sat in their family's apartment, Ryder pulled out his sleek tablet and began typing away at lightning speed, lines of code flashing across the screen like digital lightning. Candy watched in awe, her eyes wide with wonder.

"What are you doing, Ryder?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.

Ryder grinned, his fingers never missing a beat as he worked. "I'm hacking into the city's mainframe," he explained, his voice tinged with excitement. "There's a security flaw that I want to exploit to gain access to restricted data."

Candy's eyes sparkled with excitement at the mention of hacking, her mind buzzing with curiosity. "Can I help?" she asked eagerly, leaning in closer to get a better look at the screen.

Ryder hesitated for a moment, weighing the risks in his mind, before nodding in agreement. "Sure, Candy," he said, his voice tinged with caution. "But remember, hacking is serious business. You have to be careful not to attract too much attention."

Candy nodded solemnly, her expression determined as she watched Ryder work his magic. With his guidance, she began to learn the basics of coding and hacking, her mind absorbing information like a sponge.

Hours flew by as Candy and Ryder delved deeper into the world of cybernetics, their bond growing stronger with each line of code they deciphered. Candy was a quick learner, her natural curiosity driving her to excel in ways that surprised even Ryder.

By the time the sun began to set over Neon Tokyo, Candy had gained a newfound appreciation for the world of hacking and coding, thanks to Ryder's patient guidance. And as they closed the lid of Ryder's tablet and prepared to call it a night, Candy knew that she had found a mentor and friend in her tech-savvy brother—a bond that would only grow stronger as they continued their adventures in the cybernetic world of Neon Tokyo.