Cottontail (wlw)

(Its cringe but it gets better I promise. BTW I'm not ashamed of this.... okay I'm lying but HERE WE GO-)

((First person POV))

I sigh, opening the next file on my computer. It's been a rough day at work. I never thought checking people in would be this hard.

The phone rings next to me. It's one of those shitty old phones that are connected with a wire. I pick it up and put it to my ear. "Hello?" I say.

"Hey babe! How's it going at work?" It was my girlfriend on the other side of my phone. My face lit up immediately.

"Oh, it's exhausting." I pinch the bridge of my nose. "These people are so annoying!" I whisper into the phone.

"Aww, im sorry baby. Well, get home quickly cause I have something I need to talk to you about." She said.

Her tone wasn't mad, it was more excited. So she probably wasn't mad at me.

"Okay, what's it about?" I asked.

"You'll see when you get home! Bye babe!"

"Oh- okay bye!" She hung up so I put the phone down.

I wonder what that was about. She didn't sound mad, so that's a plus.

Okay now, back to work...

((At home))

I put my key in the lock and twisted. I opened the door and set my stuff down. "I'm home!" I yelled slipping off my shoes.

She emerged from the kitchen eating just a single piece of bread. "Hey! Welcome home!"

I walked forward into the living room. "Hey, so-" I took off my jacket and draped it over the couch. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

She finished her piece of bread and gave me a mischievous smirk. "Cmon." She said and gestured down the hall to the bedroom.

She entered before me and I heard her sit down on our bed. I walked in and my heart dropped.

There was a box on the bed. My secret box. It was full of sex toys and various other sexual things. I kept it hidden somewhere I knew she wouldn't find it. So how did she find it!?

"I found this today, in the back of your closet." She said smuggly.

"How did you find that?" I asked. My face was bright red with embarrassment.

"I got bored and decided to clean. I went into your side of the closet after cleaning out my side, and here it was."

I put my face in my hands and sat down on the bed next to the box.

"You don't have to hide this stuff yknow." She chuckled, "I didn't realize you were into-" She pulled out a buttplug bunny tail from the box.

I snatched it from her and put it back in the box. "L-Lets just ignore this-"

"No no no no." She laughed. "If you want more BDSM I can do that."

I almost choked on my own spit. This is so embarrassing.

"N-No babe- its okay. I didn't wanna weird you out or anything." I started to close the box.

She put her hands around my wrists and my heart jumped a little. "Weird me out? Babe, I'm kinda excited about this. I like trying new things!" She sounded genuinely excited.

"Did you already go through the whole box?" I asked.

"Of course I did." She said proudly, reaching back and closing the curtains to the window above our bed.