𝟓 | 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

Unedited
(Sorry lol)

Unedited(Sorry lol)

~ 𝟓 ~

- PART ONE -

- PART ONE -

THE 3 MOST IMPORTANT STUDENTS STOOD OUTSIDE, AWAITING THE QUEEN.

Sophia was stood 6 feet away from the other 2 which happen to be Stella and Sky.

Stella and Sophia being here was obvious.
Sky just happen to be the head specialist, and, Stella's ex-boyfriend.

It was now Tuesday, neither Sky and Riven have talked to Sophia since Sunday and the old couple had been getting into more fights than normal.

"It's one day, Stel. Half a day." Sky said to his ex as horrible reassurance. "Half a day of everyone adoring her like she's literally the sun." She said back, Sky rolled his eyes

"Well, she is the queen of light." He says back, like some funny joke. In response, the princess says, "this whole burned one assembly she's doing, I know she's really just here to check on soph's and I's progress."

Sky glanced over to a listening Sophia and shook his head slightly, knowing that path was short.

"Did you tell your suite mates you needed a buffer? I'm sure bloom could use the distraction about now." To this, the girls made knowing eye contact.

"I don't need them. I've got the both of you."
Vehicles approached. Sky let out a breath before saying, "I'm just a text away. You can handle it. You can handle her."
With a last glance over Sophia's way, he left.

With sky gone, the lonely girl hastily took his spot and connected arms with her cousin.
"How close do you think she'll get to killing our principal?"

Quickly, Stella let out a "too close" before her mother emerged from the car that pulled infront of the girls.

The girls gave the queen tight-lipped smiles.