𝟔 | 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

~ 𝟔 ~

~ 𝟔 ~

WAKING UP, TIED TO THE SEAT OF A CAR WAS NOT ON SOPHIAS TO-DO LIST

She had woken up, confused, sweaty, and drained.

Her head slowly rolled from side to side before she was able to crack her eyes open, completely forgetting how she got there.

Her hands were tied tightly behind her, around the seat of the car she was sitting on. It was a painful stretch.
Her feet were tied together but weren't attached to anything. The car was empty and off.

She peered out the windshield and noticed that the car was parked on a hillside landscape. She looked out the right window, trying her best to lean forward and take in her surroundings. This is when she noticed two people standing next to each other, chit-chatting.

She squinted, attempting to recognize them.
She had no clue how she got into this position or who was involved.

As they turned and started walking back towards the car, she instantly recognized Blooms hair. The other girl, with dark makeup, and a demeaning expression, was less obvious. Sophia had seen her around with Riven. The girl he was basically glued to.

Her heart started racing when she realized she had no plan of action. Learning how to get out of ropes was probably a class she had to miss due to her magic lessons. It's a funny thing to realize too. That she had missed a life-saving class all because her mother couldn't admit her daughter was a powerless royal.

When she tugged at the rope, it gradually cut into her skin, leaving a burning sensation and a feeling of hopelessness.

Taking a second to close her eyes to think, she thought of things she could get in reach of not only her hands but her feet as well.

She bunched her hands together and felt around, trying to find her rings. As her fingers reached her family heirloom ring, one that has sharp edges, she grinned.
She worked her hand up and down, trying her best to get the ring to cut through the rope.

Her pace quickened as the two girls slowly got closer.
She cursed herself for not being double-jointed, or else this would have been a lot easier.

Her muscles ached and her wrists cried in pain.
It had only been able to get through half of it before the two girls made it to the car.