Scrambled eggs

[KeeKee asleep on the sofa, with Charlie, Vaggie and Razzle and Dazzle putting up a banner that reads "Happy first week, Sir Pentious!]

Charlie: That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!

Vaggie: Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago.

Charlie: Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here.

Arthur: ........I wouldn't be so sure

Charlie&Vaggie: what do you mean....?

[Sir Pentious comes in, rolling in a new machine that his Egg Boiz are sitting on.]

Vaggie: What the hell is that?

Sir Pentious: Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents.

Charlie: What? Why?

Sir Pentious: Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here.

Arthur: oh god....*did a facepalm*

[Odette and Clara come in, wheeling in boxes of weapons. Pentious runs over to them]

Odette: *holds out the clipboard* Sign, please.

[Sir Pentious signs the clipboard while Clara wheels in the boxes]

Vaggie: Carmine? As in, Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?

Sir Pentious: Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell.

Arthur: *mind* aaah... Carmilla is still at it, it seems.....

Vaggie: Okay, well that stops right now.

[Vaggie takes Pentious's boxes away.]

Sir Pentious: Hey!

Vaggie: You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome.

Sir Pentious: Hmm, I have my doubts.

Vaggie: Well, it's true. You have to trust us.

Sir Pentious: But I don't.

Charlie: Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?

Vaggie: Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things.

[Vaggie points at Egg Boiz who were on the crate of weapons. 2 Egg Boiz, having a tug-of-war over a laser, accidentally set it off and blow a hole in the roof, much to Vaggie's frustration.]

Arthur: oh come on, Not again! Damn it Pentious!!

Vaggie: Oh! *points at the ceiling* What did I just say? What did I just say?

Sir Pentious: What? Not my little egg boiz. *hugs Egg Boiz* They do my evil bidding for me!

Arthur: Do you want to stay here and redeem yourself?

Sir Pentious: *narrows eyes* Yes.

Vaggie: then no more eggs

Sir Pentious: *with tears in his eyes* All right, eggies. You've got to go. I *sobs* can't keep you anymore!

Egg Boiz: Okay, boss.

[They all follow Vaggie and Arthur as Vaggie wheels Pentious' boxes away.]

Sir Pentious: No, don't resist. This is how it has to be!