//Y/N SKYWALKER.//

I woke up abruplty to the sunlight shining through my window, the greeny light of the black lake outside my window mixed with the sunlight beaming through my room, right in my face as always. 

I stretched and sat up in my bed, checking the time.

11.34AM

"Brunch is until 12.30 so i have time." i thought to myself as one of the many mermaids swam past my window.

I got up and brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed into some black wide cargo jeans and a plain white t-shirt, covered by a sage green zip up hoodie.

I walked down to the common room, on my  way towards the main entrance and walked out.

 I walked up all the stairs and eventually got to the great hall, there weren't a lot of kids, since it was already late in the morning.

I sat down at the table and started eating a bit of toast and eggs when someone sat next to me. My heart jumpd when i turned my head and found Mattheo in his pajamas sitting next to me. Grabbing some pancakes and putting nutella on them. He was wearig my necklace.

'Draco dropped it off yesterday' he said  casually without even looking at me, as if he felt my stare burning through him.

'And don't worry, i accept your apology' he added with a soft chuckle, making me smile.

'Next time...' i trailed off, making him look at me with those wide eyes that said "im listening" and half a pancake stuffed into his mouth, 'hopefully there won't be a next time... but if there is... i wont be such a bitch about everything.'

'And next time i wont let you leave the way you did.'

I smiled and we ate our breakfast in silence.

//MATTHEO RIDDLE//

I woke up in my dark room, still trashed from last night, i had fallen asleep with my clothes on. I sat up in my bed and looked around, groaning. 

I opened my curtains so see the black lake like always, the sun shining through the water into my room, a siren passed by and some fish followed.

 My clothes were uncomfortable so i changed into my pajamas. A loose light grey tshirt with the short sleeves wrapped tight around my biceps and red flanel pajama pants, the necklace hanging arounf my neck and like i said yesterday, the dagger pendant ung around the height of my chest, and I headed towards the great hall. 

When i entered i saw her eating some eggs and toast and decided to take my shot.I took a deep breath and walked towards her, sitting down in silence and grabbing some pancakes and nutella. 

I felt her blue eyes staring straight at the necklace so i spoke up.

'Draco dropped it off yesterday' i said casually without even looking at her, trying to play it cool.

she looked so stunned that i didn't yell at her or anything so i thought i'd clear something up.

'And don't worry, i accept your apology' i chuckled lightly and she smiled.

God she's pretty.

'Next time...' she trailed off, making me look at her with wide eyes to let her know im listening and half a pancake stuffed into my mouth, 'hopefully there won't be a next time... but if there is... i wont be such a bitch about everything.'

i smiled softly, she wasn't a bitch, i didn't want her to think that she was.

'And next time i wont let you leave the way you did.' i added on her statement reassuringly.