1.

*Ringg-Ringg* "Ugh.. Shit." I said in a raspy voice as I stretched and turned off my phone alarm, I wiped my eyes and laid back down.

                                               +
"KEYONA MARCHELLE PHILLIPS !! WAKE YO ASS UP!" My mom screamed as I jumped up and groaned out. "Alright, damn." I got up and walked to the bathroom and started washing my face as I sniffed I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. I heard a bang on the door and I opened it, "Bout time yo black ass woke up, move." That was my annoying ass sister, Keysha. She grabbed something out the cabinet and closed it quickly as she walked out, I stared and she did a mug face. "The fuck you looking at!?" she yelled "Nothing and chill yo ugly ass out yo baboon lookin ass." I couldn't stand that bitch no wonder she a bop now. "Baby I could NEVA be ugly , I can pull mo bitches than you."

"Tuh, Alright li nigga." I said as I washed my mouth out and wiped my mouth and walked out the bathroom and went to my room. I went into my closet and grabbed a white tee, some amiri jeans, and a black jacket. I went to my shoes on the other side of the closet and grabbed a pair of Jordan 11s black and white of course. I laid my outfit down and took down my twist as I shook them. I grabbed my deodorant cause I ain't gon be nun of dem stanky ass niggahs or bitches at my school. After I did allat, I put on my fit and grabbed my bookbag, phone, and headphones and walked down the stairs.

                                               +

"Wassup Mama." I said as I came down stairs and grabbed my water bottle. "Good Morning Key. Come on and lemme drop y'all off." she said as she grabbed her purse and her keys and walked out. As we got into the car, we buckled our seatbelts and soon she started to drive. Our school wasn't to far from our house, kinda like 15 or 20 minutes. I put on my headphones and listened to music as we passed by some houses.

                                               +
"Alright yall I'll see yall after school. Key, Ill see you at 6 because you have practice." My mom said as I got out the car and walked to the door. Of course Sasha gon make us have practice and right after spring break? She trippin. As I walked down the hall I seen my 3 teammates from the basketball team, Yanni, Diamond, and Chelsea. Diamond was about 5'6 , lightskin with dreads and a tat on her arm. Chelsea was 4'9, darkskin with a wavy wig and braces. I walked up to them and dapped up Diamond. "Wassup Yall." I said as I walked up, "Heyy Key!!" said Chelsea in a high voice. "Wassup." said Diamond as she started to get on her phone. "Chelsea , yo hyper ass to excited and at 7:32 in the morning??" I said as I pulled out my phone, I heard Diamond chuckle and we sat by our lockers before the first bell rung. "Yo.. Tyrus party was wild forreal." said Diamond as she was swiping on Tyrus's story. Then the bell had rung and we parted our ways.
                                               +
As I was scrolling on my computer I looked over to Diamond who was on her phone she looked at me, "Staring mighty hard.." she mumbled as she stretched and went back to her phone. "Wasn't staring again yo ugly ass.." I mumbled back as I laughed. She gave me a blank stare, "I couldn't be ugly if i pull bitches and they want this big ole strap." she geeked out. I shook my head and continued to scroll on my computer and then I felt a hand rubbing up and down on my thigh, I looked down to see Diamond's hand i popped it and she hissed, "The fuck you doing that werid shit foe?" I asked her and she gave me a blank stare and smirked, "No reason , don't worry bout it." she said as she continued back to her phone. The fuck..

                                               +

695 words y'all .. Lemme know how it was ‼️
#newcouple??