10

KEY POV (dis gon b a teensy bit short but its ok)

Remember how I said I had sum fa Diamond cuz of yesterday yeaa finna put all dem messages on the net play wimmie if u want the fuck. I walk to my next class with one of them tea page owners, Talia.

"Yo Talia lemme holla at you right quick." I said as she walked into class on her phone she looked up and nodded walking up to me and pulling a chair. "Whats up?" She said while putting her bag down. "You run one of them tea pages fa our school?" I asked and she nodded, "Yea.. why?" She asked while tilting her head. "Well i got sum for you if you don't put my name in it." I say while turning my phone on and going to the tea page. She looked at my wide eyed. "If anybody send me something I don't put they name out." She said while looking at me, "Whos it about..?".

I looked around and leaned in, "Diamond" I whispered and she gasped and hit my arm, "I been hearing something about her you know ?!" She said almost to excited and I nodded, "Yea ima send you some screenshots its about ha liking on some stud we met at our rival game." I lied sending her the screenshots . She nodded and looked at the messages. "Ima post it at lunch." She said as she grabbed her Powerpuff Girl Sprayground and went to her seat. I know what yall bout to say thats messy asf or wtv yall sayin but idgaf ever since we stopped talking she been testing my patience and ion do allat fighting shit.

LUNCH (POST HAS BEEN MADE AND WE IN DIAMONDS POV)

The bell rung and I grabbed my stuff and walked into the hallway and all you can see was people they phones  whispering about something girls, and niggas. Messy ass motherfuckers. I went to my locker to find three of my friends there, Armani, Jasmin, and Lay they were all studs, "Yo Diamond.. have you checked instagram ?" asked Armani while raising one of her eyebrows. I shook my head, "No why..?" I asked while pulling my phone out. "Check the tea page.." said Jasmin as she messed with her curls. I nodded and searched up the school tea page... and what the fuck.

 and what the fuck

nycteapageee: look like our star basketball player diamond was caught sending these messages to one our rival team a stud to guess we kno who wear the pants in the rls 😂😂😂

likes: 1.9k comments:234 shares:55

I stared at the messages and my eye started to twitch, "Yo.. who the owners cause ain't there 3?" I asked the trio and they looked at eachother then looked at me, "We can't tell you that and.. we decided not to be friends witchu anymore.." said Lay looking at me. I look at her dumbfounded, "For.. a post onna tea page?" I asked and she sighed, "Its not about the post we already knew you liked studs but .. we ain't wanna risk and have you liking on one of us.." I put my tongue in my cheek and nodded, "Coo.. see yall later." I said as I close my locker and grab my car keys from out my hoodie pocket and got in my car. I sighed and started to bounce my leg, "The fucking rival team.. what team half of dem don't even have studs. I look at my messages and a lightbulb went off. "Wait a damn minute." I said to myself as I went to my Messages and clicked in Key's contact and found the messages.

"Wowwww.." I said as I scrolled through the messages and clicked and typed something to her.

Keyona.

- you exposing a nigga text messages n lying on me you dead ta me frfr n i stand onnat.

I stared at the message and deleted it, "She gon find out." I said as I started my car and drove off.

She gon find out .

—————————————-

hiii bookiesss how are yall anyways yall see what js went down lets see what diamond gon do 👀

YALL GETTING LUCKY CS AT 7 IM DOING A SMALL UPDATE sooo that should keep yall entertained.
btw my mother got a new car n its luxury stop playinnn anyways see yall at seven hope yall ate drunk some water n did sum productive ☺️

bye babiessss 👋🏾👋🏾