3.

After everyone headed out the gym and to the locker rooms, I stayed behind to shoot somemore ima d2 athlete ofcourse ima get mo practice in. As i was shooting from the freethrow line and making threes i felt a pair of eyes on me and when i turned i see Diamond. "Mannn you gotta stop over working ya self." she said shaking her head. "Well.. i am the star player for the team.." i say while shooting again. She sits on the last bleacher and leans back while looking at me.

"Yknow.. ya ass real fat. Lil' bubble butt." she said smirking. I turn slowly while letting the ball bounce off somewhere. "What-" i say looking at her dumbfounded. "You heard me.. you got a lil bubble butt.." she said while biting her bottom lip. I mug her and went to go get my ball from out the corner and dribble it back to where my stuff was, "Diamond you gay as hell yknow that right." i say while chuckling and putting my basketball away. "Shidd i mean.." she says while scratching the back of her neck. I shake my head and walk out the gym with her following behind. We walk into the crowed locker room filled with perfume smells, colonge, and summo shit. I walk to my locker and strip from my shirt leaving me only in my sports bra. "Mm..mm..mm" I hear somebody say and i turn around to see Diamond AGAIN i swear she just be popping outta no whea. "What.." i say mugging her slightly. "First off fix ya face, second you got a bubble butt and abs.. ouu.." she said while biting her lip. I look at her again. "ion gotta fix my face fa shit, and stop looking at me like that that shit is werid." i say while freshening up and putting my other clothes on.

TIME SKIP 💥.

As i got home i lay across my bed looking at some instagram stories and looking at my dms. When i scrolled through my stories I came across Diamonds story, she was in a blue lit room with sum fire ass decorations in ha background, she had on her nike sports bra and our school basketball shorts with "In A Minute" By Lil Baby playing on her story. I rolled my eyes and got a message from the basketball groupchat.

D2 BALLERS 🏀:

lehleh💥: who goin ta michelle party tn ??

hyperactive ass monk (chels) 🫧: mee!! gon b shakin my asss 😝😝

twinn 💸‼️: alr kno im goin tuhh big booty hoes gon b derr

me (keyona) : ... i start typing then stop.

yanni 💸: yall trippin yk michelle messy ass gon invite dem scott girls knowin det harrison girl nn ha la crew dnt like ha.

I bit the inside of my cheek while reading the messages and think it over.

lehleh💥: well we gon ask key nn she what she say.

"fuck..." i groaned as i looked at the message.

yanni 💸: key uu pullin up ta michelle party tn??

baldheaded hoe dia 😒: yk ha homebody ass gon say no 😂😂

I mug the message watching everybody laugh at it. "Fuck it."

bigzaddykeyy😝‼️: replied to yanni 💸: ye ima go.

"I swear if i regret ts." i say while looking at my messages.

incoming message from baldheaded hoe dia 😒: you rlly goin ta michelle party tn or you js bs ?

bigzaddykeyy😝‼️: yes im rlly goin what abt it.

I turn my phone off and lay my head down before i got really comfortable i hear my phone go off. "oh my fucking goddd.." i say and look at my message.

baldheaded hoe dia 😒: son fix ya fuckin attitude bt ok .

I mug the message and get up and went to my closet. I grab a white graphic tee with sum amiri jeans and sum lavins that matched the shirt. I took my dreads from my ponytail and shook them while running my fingers through them, I grab some jewelry and put them on and spraying cologne. I grab my car keys, phone, charger and my headphones and head to the door.

"Sis you goin to michelle party??"  keysha asked, she was wearing sum tight ass dress with sum heels knowing she gon b outta dem later. "Yea.. you needa ride?" i asked and she nods and we got to my car and start driving.

TIME SKIP 💥

When we got there a strong smell of weed hit our noses. When we fully walked in everybody was everywhere, dudes jigging and smoking, girls twerking or drinking. My sister ran over to the cheer team mighty fast but whatever. I walk over to where the basketball team was all they was doing was smoking, drinking or on they phones and talking. "Wassam yall" i say while dapping everyone down and sit down. "yoo we finally got yo ass to come to a partyy.." says one of my friends lehiana. I chuckle and shake my head examining my surroundings. "Hm." i hear a person say passing me the blunt. "Preciate it." i say before taking a couple puffs and blowing out the smoke and passing. "Oh shit... there go Diamond and one of her many hoes.." says yanni who was also forced to come here.

I roll my eyes slightly- wait why am I rolling MY eyes i need summo weed or something cause im trippin. I took my vape from out my hoodie pocket and start to hit it a couple times until Diamond and her hoe- i mean FRIEND comes over. "Wassup yall this tiffany.. tiffany these my friends." says Diamond while introducing us to the newest person on her roster. "Hey yalll!" she says with a smile she was cute she was obviously shorter then Diamond had some typa quick weave in and a two piece with some heels. We all nod our head completely out of it and i take the blunt before i even put my lips on it i get it taken away. "Bit-" i say as i was cut off. "Man.. how much you been smoking..?" Diamond asked with my chin in her hand. I jerk my head away not paying her no mind.

DIAMONDS POV

I was on the way to this party, only to see one person but yall should know already but i had to bring this hoe wimme i swear she nun but quick pússý yall. When we arrive we had to get through at least 2 crowds of people. And there she was.. my future wife 😘. She was wearing sum white graphic shirt with some amiri jeans and sum expensive ass shoes my baby gets downn she don't playy. A few minutes passed and "BITCH WHO THE FUCK?!" i hear a loud voice say.

Ah shit.. here we go again..

————————————————-

WELP sorry to leave ya onna cliff hanger ts looked so bad while i was writing it but yall the readers so lemme know and should i change some characters names ?? I was thinking Diamond could be sumn else but lemme kno stop being dryy nn comment 🤗.

anyways bye yall 👋🏾👋🏾 prolly write a short chapter tn or something. also ill be gone for four days due to a trip but when im traveling i will try and give yall sum updates.

GO CHECK OUT BOUND TO HAPPEN NEOWWW 😘👋🏾