3. First Meet

Vote,  comment , follow  and enjoy reading. 

Aryan's Pov

Though I'm Businessman and ceo of Malhotra company and one of the top 15 richest people of India .

In my home I become a kid , me and Mahi always fight and do many pranks on my parents . We are a happy family .

My parents always say that we have a very small life, in that as well we take a lot of stress , we need to enjoy our life to the fullest and throw all our worries in garbage .

Hehehe sounds funny right , but this is what we have thought and me and my little monster who is none other than my Idiotic sister Mahi will always follow it .

Our every morning start with our mischief and getting scolded by my parents , okay I have to go now to office otherwise my company will collapse 😅😅😅

As I was going down I hear a very strict voice

"Beta , where do you think you are going without having your breakfast? "

"Ohhhhh ! Shit now I'm gone ........ "

With a very innocent face I looked towards her

" Maa , you see it's already 10am , I have an important meeting at 10.30 am , so I have to leave Maa, but I promise I will have breakfast after the meeting........ "

saying this I was about to run but stopped in my tracks when I felt a sharp pain on my ears

I think you all guessed it right , the great Aryan 's Malhotra ear is being twisted by none other than my mother

" Ahhhh Maaaaaaa please leave , it is paining Ahhhh please ..........."

" You should have thought about this before running away from having breakfast , now dare you give any excuses and silently have your breakfast , otherwise you are not going anywhere , am I clear ? " She said in her bossy tone

"Yes boss ," I saluted her ...... and went to have breakfast

..................

While I was having breakfast I heard a very irritating voice came from behind

"Aunty, Aunty where are you ?
Iam hungry , what did you make ? "

Came a voice from by best friend "Rohan"

"Why you came here ? " I asked , for which he royally ignored me and went near my mom and hugged her.

This stupid ass , " Hey be away from my mom ..... ", and another voice came from behind saying that , " Hey be away from my wife ....... " , there is no need to look back and see as it is none other than my father.

He is very possessive about my Maa .

And that stupid ass ignored him as well.

" Aunty can you give me food which is made by your precious hands ..... " and was about to kiss my mom's hand , but stopped in the midway felling a little tight pain on his head as he got a good smack from my father , hehe he deserved it , idiot .

I looked at him and smirked 😏, and he was whining .......as  he is a kid .....

Then comes his savior, my mom ....

" Hey you both , why are you hitting my lovely son , don't you have any work , now get lost by yourselves , before I throw you both out...... " came my Maa's voice , and that idiot looked at Me and papa and smirked 😏 and looked at Maa with innocent eyes , this jerk .

" Maa Iam leaving , I'm getting late for meeting " , saying this I was about to leave but that jerk came and hugged me

" Wait for me naa aryu , I am coming with you , let me have breakfast and we both will Leave together " , Rohan said with an innocent face , this idiot.

" First of all stop calling me aryu, 10 mins , I am Giving you 10 mins , get ready fast and come soon otherwise I will leave you and go understood......." , I said in a strict voice .

" Okay boss " , he said and started having his breakfast .

After that we both left for office .

Aarvi's Pov

I lost the track of time by reading the reports , it's already 11 am .

I have to visit Rainbow orphanage for children , I give every month donations to this orphanage, I don't why but I think everyone should give some money how much ever they can atleast once in 3 months and give some funds to them

As they don't have anyone atleast with the the amount they get they can finish their education and fly high with bright colours.

Now I have to hurry up as Iam already late . I was about to go just then my phone rang .

"Ohhh god Iam dead now........." it was my best friend Misha , she is the fire cracker .

With a scared voice I lift the call and said Hello , and I was cut off by the angry voice of my best friend..

"You idiot , donkey , monkey Aarvi where are you ? Iam waiting for you near orphanage since last 15 mins , if you don't come fast I will kill you monkey ......"

"My dear best friend Misha iam on my way will be coming in 10 mins okay relax my Jaannnn......."

Whenever she is angry if we call her jaan then she will melt in seconds heheheh😆😆😆😂 , it is an advantage for me in this way I can cool her immediately.

"Okay come fast , Bye donkey..... " , with that she cut the call .

Now I have to hurry , otherwise she will eat me alive .

....................

After 15 mins I reached orphanage, there I saw my friend is roaming to and fro waiting for me.

As soon as she saw me she came running towards me and hugged me

"I missed you " , she said with a pout on her face, though she looks cute but I can't admit it , you know best friends things 😉😉😉😁😁😁

" Don't make such ugly faces , you are looking like a monkey , now hurry up they are waiting for us . "

" Yeah hurry , today we are very late they will bang us ....." saying that we both were about to go inside orphanage when I collided with a very huge wall.

Wait what how can a wall be warm and not so hard , with that I raised My eyes and for a second my heart stopped beating looking at mesmerizing brown eyes .

I couldn't breathe , my eyes got stuck and I was unable to blink , i was trying but every time I failed .

Then a strong cologne hit my nose , Instantly I closed my eyes and I heard very hoarse yet beautiful voice saying

" Breathe twinkling star..... "

........................

Hey there, my awesome readers!

Your support and feedback mean the world to me as a new writer, and it would give me the motivation to keep going and improve with each chapter. So, if you have a few minutes to spare, I'd be thrilled if you could check out my story and let me know what you think.

Thank you so much for being a part of this journey with me. Your votes and reviews will make a huge difference, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts!and please do follow me. 

Sending you virtual high-fives and lots of gratitude,

Your Author