Christophe teaches Gregory some french idk

This is an I really or request or smth idk 😭 from ilovesouthparkyay💅✨ TYSM for the idea or idk 😅

Gregory was bored, so he decided to invite Christophe so he obviously did and Christophe came knocking at his door, AGGRESSIVELY because he really dosent care and he thinks he can get away with it,  Gregory opens the door to find Christophe with another bag of "sugar".

Gregoru: CHRISTOPHE YOU CAN'T BRING THAT HERE MY MOM WILL GET MAD AT ME.

Christophe: I don't really CaRe🙄

Gregory: just don't... Never mind just don't..

Gregory let's Christophe in and Christophe decided too just stand there looking lifeless. Gregory thought the way he was standing was stupid and weird but he didn't mind at all because he is zesty *lol sorry 😭*

Christophe: GREGORY ZHOULD I TEACH YOU ZOME FRENCH?!

Gregory: I guess... I can get duolingo tho-

Christophe: THAT GREEN AZZ BIRD IZ A BITCH

Gregory: fine whatever

Gregory said while rolling his eyes, he disagreed with Christopher's opinion but didn't say anything. So they went to Gregory's room to go practice some french. When they got there Christophe made sure that Gregory didn't use Google Translate *he despises Google Translate*

Christophe: okay zo ima zay zomething in French and you repeat waz I zay.

Gregory: yeah whatever...

Christophe: j'aime fumer du crack

Gregory: Jamie fum-er du cRaCk??

Christophe: oh my gozh- ZAY IT AGAIN YOU ZUCK AT THIZ.

Gregory: Jaime fumer du crack?

Christophe Snickers at what Gregory had just said, Gregory was confused and thought Christophe made him say something bad or weird, but all he really said was I like smoking crack, Gregory was just looking at Christophe weirdly.

Gregory: what did you make me say??

Christophe: JWHBSIDUAGJAIZISUHWHWBSJJSISUSHDNXH

Gregory: oh my lord- was it something bad?

Christophe: kind of... Not really

Gregory: ...

Christophe: you zaid "I like zmoking crack"

Gregory: 😀😦

After seeing his facial expression Christophe started laughing and then something clicked to his head, he realized he can make this a even better situation so he decided to pull on Gregory's leg * it means to annoy btw*

Christophe: yk Gregory you look like zomeone...

Gregory: it better not be someone stupid...

Christophe: I'll give you a hint

Gregory: okay WHAT?

Christophe: they are in love with they're... Car😏

Gregory: EXCUSE ME WHAT?!

Christophe: let me show you a pic😏

Gregory's face drops as he sees the picture,

Gregory: WHO IN THE WORLD IS THAT??

Christophe: Roger Taylor

Gregory: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS

Christopher's face drops in disbelief

Christophe: GREGORY HE IZ FROM QUEEN HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW?! I-I FEEL ZO HURT...

Christophe tried acting dramatic and hurted, but Gregory was obviously not buying it.

this is the end of this one! I'll make more if I have ideas or if you guys want something DON'T BE SCARED TO ASK PLEASE I NEED THESE IDEAS BECAUSE I WANT Y'ALL TO HAVE SOMETHING TO READ.