Chapter 13: Fucking Like Rabbits

Living together in the intimacy of their college dorm room opened up a new dimension in Chad and Kurt's relationship. The closeness of their quarters and the freedom of college life fueled their passion, leading to nights of uninhibited desire and exploration.

Their dorm room became a sanctuary-a place where they could shed the pressures of the outside world and lose themselves in each other's arms. With the door securely locked and the rest of the world shut out, Chad and Kurt indulged in their most primal instincts, giving in to the raw, unbridled passion that burned between them.

Their lovemaking was electric, fueled by a hunger that could never be fully sated. "Fuck, Kurt," Chad moaned, his voice thick with desire as Kurt's hands roamed over his body, igniting sparks of pleasure with every touch.

"Yeah, baby," Kurt murmured, his own voice husky with need as Chad's lips found his neck, trailing hot kisses down his skin. "Just like that."

Their bodies moved in perfect harmony, a symphony of pleasure and desire that echoed through the small confines of their room. Moans and groans filled the air, mingling with the sound of their ragged breaths as they surrendered themselves completely to each other.

And as they reached the peak of ecstasy together, their cries of pleasure mingling in the air, Chad and Kurt felt a sense of euphoria wash over them. In that moment, there was nothing else in the world but the two of them, lost in the throes of passion and desire.

In the quiet moments that followed, as they lay tangled together in the aftermath of their passion, Chad and Kurt found solace in the intimacy they shared. Their bodies spoke a language all their own, communicating their love and desire in ways that words could never express.

And as they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, their bodies entwined like two halves of a whole, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm.

For in the sanctuary of their dorm room, Chad and Kurt were free to love each other without reservation, their passion burning bright like the flames of a wildfire, consuming them in its fiery embrace.