Chapter 15: Fucking Like Rabbits 3

The evening descended upon Chad and Kurt like a raging inferno, engulfing them in a frenzy of desire and passion. Their bodies throbbed with anticipation, every touch sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through their veins. They hungered for each other with a primal intensity that bordered on madness, their lust igniting like wildfire, consuming them whole.

As they shed their clothes with feverish urgency, their movements fueled by raw, unbridled desire, the air crackled with electricity, charged with the promise of ecstasy. Kurt's breath hitched as Chad's hands roamed over his skin, sending waves of pleasure coursing through his body. "Chad, please," he begged, his voice ragged with need.

Their lips crashed together in a desperate kiss, tongues dueling for dominance as they poured all their pent-up desire into each other. Chad's fingers tangled in Kurt's hair, pulling him closer as he devoured his mouth with a hunger that bordered on desperation.

Kurt's hands roamed eagerly over Chad's body, tracing every muscle and curve as if committing them to memory. "I need you," he murmured against Chad's lips, his voice thick with desire.

Chad's response was a low growl of desire as he pressed his lips to Kurt's neck, trailing hot kisses down his skin. "You have me," he whispered, his breath hot against Kurt's skin.

Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, each movement driving them closer to the edge of ecstasy. Kurt's moans of pleasure mingled with Chad's groans of desire, creating a symphony of passion that filled the room.

They moved from the bedroom to the kitchen, leaving a trail of discarded clothes in their wake. On the cold, hard floor, they continued their passionate dance, their bodies grinding together in a desperate frenzy.

Kurt arched his back, pressing his body against Chad's as he surrendered himself completely to the pleasure of the moment. "Fuck, Chad, yes!" he cried out, his voice echoing off the walls.

Chad's primal growls of pleasure mingled with Kurt's wanton cries, the sound of their passion reverberating through the air like a thunderous drumbeat. They were consumed by their desire, unable to quench the fire that burned between them.

They moved from room to room, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. The bed creaked and groaned beneath them as they surrendered themselves to the pleasure of the moment, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony.

And as they finally reached the pinnacle of ecstasy together, their bodies shuddering in unison as they cried out each other's names, they knew that this was more than just sex. It was a primal, raw expression of their love, a bond forged in the heat of passion and desire.

And as they collapsed into each other's arms, spent and satisfied, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, bound by a love that burned brighter than the sun.