CHAPTER 7 (VERITAS INEXPLICABILIS)

...........................................................................
**veritas inexplicabilis is a Latin word which means "THE TRUTH UNTOLD" **
(अनकहा सच)
...........................................................................

꧁𝒬☞︎︎︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎𝒬

Miss Ariana's eyes locked onto Ayana's, her voice dripping with malice. "I saw Father Williams diary in your room today ..I know everything... You must not lie to me."

As Miss Ariana closed her eyes, Ayana felt an inexplicable pull, as if her secrets were being extracted from her very soul. Her control waning, Ayana's knees buckled, and she collapsed to the floor.

"I felt exhausted and ashamed," Ayana thought, her words spilling out in a desperate confession. "My mother... the broken mirror... the Sinister Forest... I knew it all."
Miss Ariana's wicked cackling sent shivers down Ayana's spine.
"Yes, my dear," Miss Ariana purred, her voice dripping with malevolence. "You are knowledgeable, I see. How did you know about the Veritas Spell?"
Ayana's strength waned, her body trembling. She struggled to respond, but the words caught in her throat.
Just as Miss Ariana leaned in, her eyes gleaming with malice, the door burst open.
Jash rushed in, his eyes fixed intently on Ayana. Ignoring Miss Ariana, he knelt beside Ayana, his face etched with concern.
"Ayana!" Jash whispered urgently.

The room began to darken, and Ayana's world went black. She felt herself falling, her consciousness slipping away.
As Jash caught her, Ayana's last thought echoed in her mind:
"Did I just betray my mother's trust?"
Everything went dark.

W

W

hen Ayana opened her eyes, she found herself in her room, lying on her bed. Jash sat in an armchair, his face buried in a book. Ayana crawled towards him, her heart racing. As she touched the book, it fell, and Jash's eyes snapped open.

"Omg, shush! Why are you screaming?" Jash exclaimed.
"You scared me," Ayana replied, still shaken.
Jash chuckled. "I scared you? You scared me! What were you doing in the store room, anyway?"
"Store room?" Ayana repeated, confusion etched on her face.
"Yeah, you told me to meet you in the courtyard after your therapy session," Jash explained. "But then I found out Miss Ariana hadn't joined yet."
"Haven't joined yet? What do you mean? She joined yesterday," Ayana insisted.

Jash's expression turned serious. "No, she didn't. I thought I'd inform you, so I went to the counseling room, but it was locked. That's when I found you in the store room, panting and sweating."

Ayana's mind reeled. "How can you say that? I saw her today, talked to her. She was there with me when you entered. Didn't you see her?"

Jash's voice softened. "Ayana, listen to me. I believe you, but trust me, no one was there. It was just you and me. You were in the store room. I think we should talk to Father Williams about your condition."

Ayana turned away, panic rising. "What condition? I'm fine. I'm not insane. She's casting spells on me, I know she did something to me."
Tears streamed down Ayana's face.
She wiped them away and faced Jash. "Jash, can I ask you for a favor?"

Jash's expression turned serious. "A favor? Yes, anything for you. But before that, you have to do something for me."

꧁𝒬☞︎︎︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎𝒬꧂
...........................................................................
TO BE CONTINUED..