𝐈𝐈

ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˢᵗ,

ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ'ˡˡ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ,

ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ...

- ᵃˡˡ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ, ᵇʳᵉⁿᵗ ᶠᵃⁱʸᵃᶻ.

-

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐒 down my bare back like water, itching to get away from my hot, fiery skin. I tip my head up, taking a moment to catch my breath, before I reach back down curling the weight inside my hands until the familiar tension tingles ferociously through my arms again.

Although I started working out when I was around thirteen, five years later the rawness my body feels after a workout still feels the exact same compared to my first ever workout session.

The dark, gloomy moonlight seeps through the colours of the stained-glass windows, illuminating the empty gym with an eerie yet colourful glow. With the only sound bouncing off the stone walls being my heavy breaths slowly catching back to its original state, the isolated and lonely atmosphere creates the perfect environment for a late night workout with no disruptions.

I first arrived at Hampshire when I was sixteen, and with my infamous reputation, it took a while for me to settle into my surroundings. Friends weren't really an option I thought I'd be given after what my name and my notorious actions I'd committed had led me here.

But after a while I started to get to know some other students. Ones that i'd do anything for, ones i'd kill for in a heartbeat. They were brave enough to see through the serial killer label I was given. Maybe because compared to the other criminals here, our crimes were all the more extreme yet all harboured so much passion in them. We did everything for a reason, some for protection others for revenge, sacrificing our lives, knowing the costs and doing it anyway.

Many students here are terrified to even make eye contact with me, rightfully so, especially after they heard that I had killed multiple people compared to their petty arsenic crimes they had done in a split fit of rage. They try and stay clear of my direction at all costs.

We all have our reasons though, I just took the more permanent measures. I don't regret anything I did, except for the part of me getting caught, yeah that bit sucks.