look at me

There was alot of chaos in the college today, veer singh rathore was joining back! He had a motorcycle accident in which he fractured his legs, so he wasn't able to come to college for 2 weeks.

Veer singh rathore, A rich brat, is the heartthrob of his college, girls die to be around him but he? He thinks that girls are a waste of time and are gold diggers, he just keeps them for his entertainment. He changes girls like clothes everyday , unapologetically.

He entered the college with a few of his friends. Mayank, rajveer , Dhruv and Aryan, the group was known to be the group of troublemakers. The girls started hooting finally seeing the handsome man they've been dreading to see.

They started running towards the boys, they all smirked. Lucy, an international student walked seductively towards veer. "Hey veer baby" She said, in a typical American accent . "Hey lucy" veer flirted back, "wanna meet after college at the same place?" He asked. "Sure baby" lucy replied and walked away, smiling seductively.

The other guys flirted with some girls too, and soon the bell rang, indicating that they now had to go to their respective classes. The guys started walking to their classes.

Veer, along with the other guys entered their classroom. The whole class silenced upon seeing the heartthrob group. Veer smirked and made his way towards the last bench. Winking at every other girl.

He along with the group of his friends sat on the last bench. He started looking around at the whole class and suddenly saw something,  rather someone sitting at the cornermost seat of the class.

Shambhavi . Shambhavi Sinha, his childhood bestfriend. They both were bestfriends till 12th grade and they both came to college together. Both veer and Tanu were literal nerds,  were the most studious students of the school.

Its just , veer, when he entered college changed himself completely,  he wanted to be popular whereas shambhavu stayed like what she was from the start. Although, shambhavu wanted to continue their friendship like before, veer distanced himself from shambhavi, as she wasn't popular enough.

Slowly and steadily,  their friendship broke. There was nothing left, shambhavi was known as the nerd of the college, so being around would ultimately make you uncool and that's nit what veer wanted. His only regret was he was never able to find a friend, a bestfriend like shambhavi again.

Although, she was his childhood bestfriend, he always felt like he saw her somewhere, before that, somewhere, he doesn't remember where but he knows that she has been somewhere from the very start. It felt like he was unknown to many things, he wanted to know what was going on but he was helpless.

Soon, the professor entered. Everyone stood up to greet the professor. He signaled everyone to sit down and they obeyed. The professor started speaking.

"Good morning class, we have a new student with us today! Please welcome Aman Shekhawat. " He said and and a student, a very handsome young man came inside the classroom, and the girls swooned over him and Tanu ignored. She was too busybin reading stuff about the freedom fighters.

"Aman, please introduce yourself" said the professor, Aman smiled at him and looked at the class. "Good morning everyone, I am Aman shekhawat , I'll be studying with you all. Hope to become your friend" he said, smiling politely. Veer rolled his eyes. "What are you, a school student?" He said and everyone looked at veer.

Aman smiled awkwardlyand ignored. Professor started looking around the class. "Mhm, shambhavi, Aman will sit with you for today as there's no seat left and please help him catch up with the academic studies" he said and shambhavi's eyes widened. She was good and happy being alone, why is the professor assigning her to him , nonetheless she politely agreed .