liking

Shambhavi woke up the next day feeling tired, yesterday was so fun for her, and veer was now her friend as well, everything felt so good at this point, she had two very good friends and a perfect life.

Shambhavi got off her bed and got freshened up quickly. She took a shower and came out of the washroom.
She went towards her closet and selected Some clothes for herself, she wore the clothes and came out.

She went towards her dressing table and started doing her skincare , she looked outside the window, it was about to rain! She loved rain, she loves rain because of the windy weather and the sound of the rain falling from the sky to the ground, but above all, she feels a familiarity with the rain.

She was in her thoughts when suddenly she heard the sound of the rain, her smile got bigger and she went to her balcony to feel it, she stood there smelling the wet mud, feeling the cold breeze, she closed her eyes softly.

A face, she suddenly saw a man's face infront of her, she opened her eyes almost immediately "What the fuck" She thought, "who was that, and why was that face so familiar " She said again. She shrugged and closed her eyes, not caring about anything else except the rain.

She closed her eyes again, as soon as she did a sharp pain was felt by her on her head, she held her head in order to control herself.

Suddenly aa man and a women came infront of her eyes and she started hearing voices, of a man and women.

"Hum aapse beinteha mohabbat karte hai jaan, my whole world revolves around you" the man Said

The girl shyed away and the man smirked "blushy blushy?" He said

Shambhavi immediately opened her eyes, what was happening, who were these people and why did they feel so familiar, was she going mad? What the hell is happening with her.

She held hee head and sat down on the floor of her balcony. Oh god the pain was still there, ugh.

She was about to get up when suddenly she heard the sound of a truck and some cars that followed, she looked down her glass railing , what..... her eyes widened.

There was someone else coming to the house just infront of her, but wasn't that the house of Mehta uncle? Where is he now and who are they? She kept standing there trying to figure out who  was the person that was going to live just across her.

Soon, some body guards dressed in black came out of the cars , but there was one car that was still not opened , she tried looking who was sitting in it but was unable to identify because of the tinted windows.

Shambhavi saw all their things were being taken inside of the house, the furniture looked pretty luxurious and expensive, who was the owner of all this?

Just when she was about to go and mind her own business , the door to that unknown car opened , and then in all his glory, came out.

Veer Singh Rathore

He looked at shambhavi and his eyes sparkled with glee, thousands of butterflies erupting in both of their stomachs. She looked so beautiful in those goofy pyjamas, he was absolutely loving the sight of this girl, he knew, he just knew he was falling in love Pretty. Damn. Hard.

He waved at her and she smiled , waving back at him, her response made him feel like flying, like jumping around all over the place. Shambhavi showed a sign that she was coming downstairs to meet him and before he could reply , she ran downstairs.

His smile widened, what would he say to her? Would he like the way he's dressed up right now? He will ask her what she likes in a man and what qualities she is looking for in her husband- wait, no that's too quick, what the fuck was wrong with him.

All kinds of thoughts ran down his brain.
He was for the first time very nervous to meet a girl who calls him friend, ugh, this was so new it was do hard to cope up. But he was here for her only, he fought with his parents and grandparents, especially his dadu and chote dadu, Rudraansh and Bhaviyaansh Singh Rathore.

Both of them were known for their anger after his great grandfather, Rudraaksh Singh Rathore, no one dares to take his name with their mouths because he was the only great king who ruled over the whole bharat Varsha,  the king who was known to so dearly love his wife that he could do anything for her, he could kill or get killed for her, the queen of marwar, maharani Shambhavi Rudraaksh Singh Rathore.

He has heard from his dadu that both of them were polar opposites, where as his great grandmother was the sweetest kindest soul with a warm and cozy aura, his great grandfather on the other hand was a man of his words, the ruthless king who had no mercy for anyone who crossed him or his queen

He suddenly heard the door of shambhavi's house open, and there she came, "his jaan, his bhavi

A voice shouted from the back of his head.