"Power up!"

For those who can't remember Evan, Gemma,Vera,Seren here is Yn.
Remie is grandchild/mother
Ellis is grandchild/dad
Yn is now Jennie,Ellis and Remie's grandmother.
And if you are confused then go take a quick revision.
_______________________________________
Locked 🔒

-_-_-_-_-
_______________________________________

I looked at Taehyung just to see he's already looking at me.

"Locked?" I exclaimed.

He nods.

"Do you know the passcode?" I asked.

"If I knew it wouldn't I open it myself?" Taehyung said mockingly.

"Oh yes, how stupid of me" I thought.

"Well yes." He replied.

"Huh! I didn't say anything?" I exclaimed in confusion.

"I can hear you remember. You're memory is really bad." He said laughingly.

"Shut up! My memory is really good, okay." I spat in anger.

"Yeah says the one who needs a book to remember her names." He laughed.

"Hey! It's not easy to have freaking 5-6 names and then remember every single one." I said raising my voice.

"Fine, fine sorry let's continue what we were doing shall we." He said smiling.

Taehyung pov
_______________

I finally removed the awkwardness between us. I can't believe my young warrior has grown so much.

"Yeah; so where did you get this?" She enquired.

"Well,it was with you only." I spoke.

"Huh, I don't remember having it." She spoke looking at it in confusion.

"Well one day we found you with this book, you were too young so I took it to study about you but till date I could not open the lock." I replied.

"So where do we find the passcode?" She asked.

"I thought you knew it?!" I asked.

"Don't expect that from me after brainwashing me." She spoke like she was taunting me.

"Well I am not to the blame either it was to help you recover from the trauma." I defended myself.

"So where do we start from?" She asked.

"Maybe, how you would restore the Earth." I suggested.

"Yes,tell me." She said staring into my soul.

Taehyung – "So, after we activate your powers, you would be able to travel dimensions then as you know, there are parallel worlds, that's the main reason why time travel is possible. So, we would go in that dimension where Earth would still be existing, and the rest you can leave on us. But-"

"But what?" Confusion visible on her face.

Taehyung – "Disturbing the timelines could erase all of us." I replied.

Evan – "Elaborate, please."

Taehyung – "Well, parallel worlds, that means that somewhere in the Multiverse, there is another verse that is the same as ours but behind or ahead in the timeline. For instance, if you are right now in the modern period, so maybe in a parallel world, there would be you existing but as your ancestor/future-self in a different period; maybe in the timeline, it would be the future or past in the parallel world. Exactly on this theory, time travel is possible; we travel through the parallel worlds of our dimensions and go back in or ahead in the timeline. That's how we got you here. So if we change a thing in the other timelines, there might be consequences. Like when we brought you, Remie, Ellis, and Jennie's parents went missing. So if we somehow stop the humans from destroying Earth and Earth is not tarnished in the future, then there might be we all can face great consequences. I hope you get it?"

Evan –"Woah, hold the flux up; let me process the rocket you blasted at me."

"So you're telling me that there are parallel worlds and that's how time travel is possible and that's how you got me here and if we disturb the timelines we all gonna die?"

Taehyung – "Yes, and we could die but there are many other consequences ; worst of them is to die."

Evan – "So what's the point of saving the Earth, when we all going to die anyways?"

Taehyung – "We are sacrificing ourselves to repent for our selfishness, only if back then humans had stopped and thought of the coming generations back then, we would all be living a happy and prosperous life. However, we don't want the coming generations to suffer once again because of our selfishness, and we need your help. Please, you are our last hope."

Evan stayed silent.

"Think about it. Have dinner and take rest, it's late. We will talk tomorrow again." I said and then packed my stuff ; then waving her bye I left.

I hope she agrees although she too is here because of our selfishness and she has nothing to do with this. Who are we to ask her anyways? Expect her to help us.
_______________________________________

Hello! You all missed me (⁠☞゚⁠ヮ゚⁠)⁠☞
How is it? Yn is finally starting her journey yaawy. Y'all will accompany her okay (it's author's order. Just kidding, I will not force you to read •~•)
1 April 2024 (oh it's April fools)
World count - 825
Bye lovelies •~•
_______________________________________