Soul sign

---

"Stupid bitch—"

"Now, what does 'bitch' mean?" Y/N screamed.

"Well, it means female dog, but it has been used as a derogatory term among humans," Jennie replied.

"Is he insulting me?" Y/N asked.

"For God's sake, I am a SHE," Pengu retorted.

"Fine. But you need to watch your language," Y/N insisted.

"Yeah, whatever," Pengu muttered.

The rest of them stood like statues, watching the human and humanoid argue like children.

(Author's note: Well, I think it should be 'animanoid'—animal + human + android.)

"Let's proceed with what you came here for," Y/N said.

"Yeah, so Isis is not here," Pengu stated.

"What do you mean?" Jennie inquired.

"She is from another galaxy."

"You're saying they have to travel to another galaxy to meet Isis?" Remie exclaimed.

"Yes," Pengu confirmed.

"And will they do that?" Ellis asked, struggling to process what was happening.

"Well, the book will help us," Pengu explained.

"The Multiverse Nexus Bearer?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, there's a concealed compartment somewhere in the book," Pengu revealed.

"Let's find it. Where's the bo—?" Taehyung was interrupted by a figure running with a rectangular object in her hand.

"I got it!" Y/N screeched in excitement, unsure why she was so thrilled.

"Come on, let's look for it," Y/N said, hunching down on the sofa and signaling everyone to come closer. She rummaged through the pages but found nothing.

"Come on, it's got to be here somewhere!" Y/N said, growing irritated.

"Stop, what's that?" Taehyung asked, noticing a golden ribbon peeking out from the back cover.

"Shall we pull it?" Jennie suggested.

"Yeah, let's try," Remie and Ellis said in unison.

They pulled the ribbon, and the book began to levitate, filling the room with smoke.

It shone in shades of violet and black with a hint of blue, and transformed into a sphere

It shone in shades of violet and black with a hint of blue, and transformed into a sphere. As the smoke cleared, the sphere resembled a planet.

"Hey Pengu, come here!" Y/N called.

Pengu, who was analyzing their new surroundings, pushed through the crowd.

"Yes—whoa, that's so cool!" Pengu exclaimed.

"Do you have any information about this sphere?" Taehyung asked.

"So, this is Isis's home, meaning the planet where she lives," Pengu explained.

"Any other information about it?" Taehyung pressed.

"I need to scan it for a better analysis," Pengu said.

"Fine, do it," Taehyung agreed.

While Pengu was scanning the sphere, something caught Y/N's eye.

"Wait, what's that?" She moved closer and was about to click it, but—

"No, Evan, wait—" Taehyung tried to stop Yn but-

The button clicked and Boom...