In Complete part-3

With back up for 3 more parts here you go little part of KM ❤️

In life you cross thousands of people , but some will be like the passing clouds but very few are like the sky with whom we feel home! ❤️

He wants  to talk to her it's been a year since they talked . He scrolled their chat it is always him who used to message after a gap , an introvert who talks very less but with her everything upside down. There were nights when both slept around 2 am after their phone charge went to 1% but now he used to sleep by 12 . He have everything he wanted in life good professional and financial situation but their is an unknown emptiness surrounds him always.

He viewed her story more than
20 times and 21th time boom the story is deleted !!!! Ahhh she haven't changed even a little he realised.
Last year he was unable to name all this feelings he went through, unable to confess , unable to hide . But now he knows what she means to him 🌎 Athan ulagaurundai😂

( hero sir ku purichiduchu namma vanga heroine madam ah papom)

Mullai mv: thimiru pidichavan reply panrana paru thimiru oru reply Panna Ena koranchiduvan .
Ama namma ithu vera  message panoma
Analum avan pani irukalam notes vechi yaruta pesuranam 😏

( vidunga antha pulla thaniyavae polambatum keka mudila ipdi than ela lovers um ah🫠😅)

Mullai with utmost irritation , sadness went to her bed , her fingers automatically opened the privacy folders where her cute, cringe photos were there, along with that there is a folder with heart emoji  obviously where her heart belongs to it is photos of them and him, she zoomed every image to see the love which he never confessed her, EYES NEVER LIES! Right in this one year her efforts to forget  him no that's a big word  not think about him for a day was a failure . Every night seeing their photos and stalking his insta has became her routine. But today she lost herself. She badly wants to see him. Suddenly her thoughts drifted to the day when he broke her little heart . Words are sharper than sword . Both didn't realized that hurted the other with their words , trying to find piece of the missing heart which they broke. Just like every other day she pushed herself to sleep but with little tears today.

But there is a magic which we never know , Destiny !!!
Will it bring them together,  will it heal their wounded heart?

Let's See👀

Show some love guys 😄❤️‍🩹

Do Comment Your views☺️!
Ena ma evalo kutti part ku comment ah nu keka kudathu chinna Kalu Betha labam😁 kutti part gives big part