Family asethetic part - 1~

FAMILY AESTHETICS
⋆。‧˚ʚ ❀ ɞ˚‧。⋆
MALHOTRA FAMILY

Mr. Suryabhan Malhotra (Grandfather of Adhrit)
Age:- 74yrs old
Malhotra company was started by him as a small venture in which her wife helped him a lot.

Mrs.Vishakha Suryabhan Devi Malhotra (Grandmother of Adhrit)
Age:- 68 yrs old
She is a supportive wife and a loving mother and grandmother. They are a lovely couple with their evergreen romance and teasing.

Mr. Vijay Malhotra (Father of Adhrit)
Age:- 54 yrs old
He continued his father's legacy of small venture. To export to a few country inside India.

Mrs Seema Malhotra (Mother of Adhrit)
Age:- 50 yrs old
She runs a small music academy at home and take care of her family.

Ansh Malhotra (Younger Brother of Adhrit)
Age:- 24yrs old
Starting his own music academy with help of his brother and sister (Adhrit & Samriddhi)

Samriddhi Malhotra (Younger sister of Adhrit)
Age:- 21yrs old
She is the princess of the family Just completed her graduation and wants to become successful and renowned like her idol Smriti Singhania. She has read many articles about her and dreams of meeting her one day.

Ajay Malhotra (Adhrit's paternal and maternal uncle)
Age:- 49 yrs old
He is COO of Malhotra company of a particular branch.

Meena Ajay Malhotra (Adhrit's paternal and maternal aunt also)
Age:- 45yrs old
She helps her sister is running the music academy and keep a check on household chores.

Viraj Malhotra (cousin of Adhrit & son of Ajay and Meena)
Age:- 26 yrs old
Playboy and jealous of Adhrit and wants the CEO POSITION.Addictive to alcohol and drugs.

Viaansh Rajvansh (Best friend of Adhrit)
Age:- 28 yrs old
CEO of Rajvansh and Co. Malhotra and Rajvansh are family friends and business partners as well.

Nethra Sharma ( Personal assistant of Adhrit)
Age:- 26yrs
Responsible girl and respect his boss. And a work addicted person and works for her family status.

So guys that's it for this family asethetic.

Let me know in the comment section for which character you are excited.

I know you guys won't like Viraj.
(but let's see what happens)

(And in another family asethetic i am pretty sure whom you will like🤭)

Wait for it read that asethetic after leaving a vote and comment here.

STAY CONNECTED ~
See you guys
Take care