𝟎𝟓

Y/N did not know how to respond to him. Thinking that it was just a joke, but looking at his body posture, he did meant it. 'God, is this a dream? Is this even real? Am I even real?' questions filled her mind as she sneakily pinched herself, feeling the pain, she stopped. 'So this is real...' she thought to herself.

"I'm guessing no then...you really are beautiful" Mitsuya smiled as he pat her head gently while writing down her measurements. Y/N stood in shock, trying to process what had happenede before her face burst into flames. "I-I-I-...YOU GOTTA STOP DOING THAT!" she yelled at him as she ran out of the class after grabbing her things. She held onto her pounding heart that was beating way too fast to her liking.

Once she has left, leaving Mitsuya all alone to reflect on his actions. He lets out a sigh of frustration. "Fuck...I guess I went too far in teasing her. I gotta apologise to her" He quickly jotted down whatever he needed on his notebook before leaving to catch up to Y/N, who has already went into their classroom.

Y/N went to her desk and slammed her head on the table as she covered her red face. Ignoring the stares she received from her classmates after hearing a loud 'thud'. Hearing footsteps near her table, she knew that it was Mitsuya as Yuzuha was not in class yet and Mikey was sleeping on his desk, she was too embarrassed to look up to him, not after what just happened.

"Y/N..." he said softly while patting her arms, trying to get her to move it away from her face but she didn't move an inch and proceeded to hug tighter. She heard him letting out a sigh. "Look...I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable, but I really meant on what I said. I know you don't wanna hear it the second time, maybe even third, but I mean it and I'm really sorry for making you uncomfortable" he said apologetically. "I'm not uncomfortable with you..." she muffled out. "Huh? I couldn't catch that" as he leaned in closer.

Y/N finally took a deep breath and faced him. Seeing how close their faces were, she gasped and turned away quickly. Mitsuya, who was also surprised with the sudden close proximity, leaned back with a tinge of redness. "I said...I'm not uncomfortable with you..." she said embarrassingly.

"I was just....surprised...and you're right. No one has ever said that to me so...thank you" she continued and slowly turned her face to look at him again. Snapping out from his daze, Mitsuya chuckled. "Then...I'll be the first to tell you that everyday" he said as he leaned on the table with his right arm supporting his face as he admired her features.

'Damn he's bold and flirty! So, what even are we now?' Y/N questioned herself and mentally crying. "You know....you're beautiful too" she admitted. She watched as his face had a slight blush before smirking at her. "Oh really? Well then, you're so gorgeous that I could stare at you all day long" he said flirtatiously with much confidence. 'My heart can't take this anymore but if he wants to play that way...then sure, I'm not backing down'

"You're so charming and good with words coming out of that mouth of yours. I wonder what else it can do" she said innocently. He lets out a small laugh but the redness on his ears didn't go unnoticed by Y/N. "I guess you're right, why don't you try and find out more yourself" he winked and pat her head once again before sitting up when he heard the teacher coming in.

'You're such a simp Y/N. He just caught you off guard, now you can't even fight back' she mentally facepalmed herself. Turning her front to focus on the teacher. Throughout the lessons, Y/N did not notice the sneaky glances Mitsuya sent her. 'Cute....let's see how long we can last with this flirting' he thought to himself.

*Timeskip to lunch*

Y/N stretched her arms and back, sitting in class with a bad posture for 4 hours straight is such a pain in the ass, literally. Turning her head to the right, she saw that Mitsuya had fallen asleep. 'He looks so peaceful and handsome, his hair looks soft too' she admired the way he looks, observing his features from his relaxed eyebrows to his long lashes that touches his cheeks and to his lips that makes her want to kiss it.