🎂An Actress's Birthday 🎂

[Word count - 1,466]

A few days before the 6th...

Location - Chisato and Kanon's Apartment

Chisato's POV

It's been a week since I graduated from Hanasakigawa with my friends. As much as I'll miss that school and everyone in it, it's time to move on in the next chapter in my life. And that next chapter... is college.

I am now a first-year college student at Yotsuba Women's University with Aya and a few other friends. On top of that, I am sharing an apartment with my best friend from junior high; Matsubara Kanon. She and I aren't used to it yet, but I bet we'll get used to it as time goes by.

There was one other friend Kanon and I knew during my middle school days, and I was hoping he and I could live together, but sadly, he couldn't because of his mom. The person I am talking about is (Y/N) (L/N). Kaoru knows him too, but... I sometimes don't trust her with him.

One day after coming home from band rehearsals, I walked through the front door of my apartment, and I was greeted by Kanon and her smile.

"Welcome home, Chisato-chan

"Welcome home, Chisato-chan." She said.

"Thanks, Kanon." I said as I took my heels off by the door. "How was Keiho? You didn't get lost, did you?"

"Well, I did at first, but thankfully, Sayo-chan was there to help me out." She said.

"I see. That's good to know." I sighed as I sat down on the couch.

"So, have you heard from (Y/N)-kun yet today?" Kanon asked. 

I let out a sigh as soon as Kanon brought that up. 

"No, I haven't heard from him since we graduated from high school." I sighed yet again. "It's like he has forgotten about me completely..." 

"Oh, I see..." 

It's worth mentioning that... I have a bit of a crush on (Y/N). I liked him ever since we both became first-year high school students. Kanon knows about it, too. She always says I should tell him how I feel, but no matter how hard I try, I can never find the right words to say.