concert day

It's concert day. I'm so very excited to see my hero. The only man that been in my life fully.

I get everything packed and ready for the hotel I'm staying at. Because Marilyn Manson going to be in town for 4 day of the festival.

I pick out clothes and shoes I'm going to wear for the night.

I picked out a tight dress that has Marilyn Manson face on it. I picked torn legging and black leather boots. I start getting dressed. because it's 2 pm the concert starts at 7 tonight. I'm extremely nervous. But I know this is going to be amazing.

I got my makeup on And did something cute with my long red hair.

I put everything in my S.U.V. and grab a quick sandwich to eat a soda. Then grab my hoodie and purse. Out the door I go. I plug my phone into the aux cord that's plugged in my car radio start to listen to Marilyn Manson on my drive to the hotel.

I get one of those Hotel dollies to put my luggage on. Then go to the hotel check in.
It's 5:30. I'm making good timing.

I get my card key and head to my room. I slide the key. The door opens. I start putting stuff where I want in my room. It's a nice room. King size bed, flat screen, there's a nice big bath tube and a good size shower. This room cost me a pretty penny. But hey when your not home you wanna feel as comfy as possible. Their's liquor in the mini fridge. I look at the clock It's 6:14. Will I need to get going the show will start soon. I hurry to my car and go. I find parking and hurry to get my spot in the front row. I look at my phone It's 7 I feel butterflies in my stomach.

We hear beautiful people starting to play. The crowd goes wild. Then this beautiful 6"1 man gets on stage. I think to myself he looks better in person then on TV. Because let's be honest the TV does no one justice.

I just look up with Amazement and just really enjoy the show. It's been 2 and half hours in on the concert. We hear the song kill for me. But Manson said I want a woman on stage while I sing this song.

He looks thro the crowd all the girls want the spot of course. But then he looks down at me. Freeze and I can't breathe. Manson points at me. I want the fucking gorgeous red head in front.

The bodyguards help me over the safty cage. Then bring me to the stage. I have extreme stage shyness. But when the bodyguards put me next to him. He grabs my chin. The music starts playing. He gets me to look in his beautiful brown eyes. He brings the mic up between us. My face was so close to his. My body was shaking from excitement and stage anxiety. He says to me the lyrics of the song. You won't be kissing me unless you kill for me. Will you kill for me he says? I say yes I will kill for you. He kisses me hard and pushing his tongue in my mouth.

I'm out of breath holding on to him. He holds me tight. So tight I can feel his heart beating fast. In between the lyrics he whisper in my ear your mine tonight you will not leave. I ain't going to turn him down. I look up to him and say yes Sir.

He smiles.

The song ends. He goes to the bodyguards and tells them something. The bodyguards takes me to Marilyn's dressing room.