dressing room

It's 5:30 and the guy's are already done with rehearsal and packed up their equipment.

Manson:  ok boy's we've gotta go. We've still got get dressed for the concert and makeup on.

He holds his hand out to me with a smile.

Manson: your coming too baby. 

He pulls me up from my seat. Wraps his arm around my waist.

Manson:  do you need anything else from our room?

Me: no I think I got everything. Our room? I smile.

Manson:  I'm staying with you.  He Laughs.

Me: your not going to stay with the guy's?

Manson:  nope.  I wanna be with my girl. I've been with the guy's for a long time. It's nice to switch it up. You know what I mean?

Me: yes I get it. 

We all get in the limo and head to the venue.

Me: I'm so excited. 

Manson: I'm excited to have a smart and gorgeous woman watching me. He smiles.

We arrived at the back of the building. We all get out of the limo and go through the back door.

Manson and the guy's go to the dressing room.

I stand in the hallway.  So the guy's can get dressed. 

Manson comes out and takes me by the hand pulling me in the dressing room.

Manson pushes me against the wall.

Manson:  what's my baby doing out in the hall?

Me: I thought it would be appropriate so you guy's can get dressed. 

Manson: it's not like you haven't seen the boy's before if you watched everything. 

Me: I know. Try to give everyone space.

Manson: oh you got manners.

Me: yes. But I also don't wanna see another guy's dick if it's not my man's either.  I am faithful.

Manson kisses me.

Manson:  your amazing. Sit down on the couch. If a the guy's come out naked you can look down. We're all adults here.

He gets naked in front of me. Smiles.

Me: oh you gotta do that?

Manson:  oh is it making my baby hot?

Me: maybe.  I smile.

Manson laughs hard with and evil laugh.

He puts a black pin stripped suit on with a tie. Starts getting his makeup on.  I watch him with amazement.  I see him looking through the mirror to see me.

I look at the time it's 6: 40. The guy's need to get headphones and mic up. Once all that's done the walk to the stage.

Manson holds my hand while we go.

Manson: I want you to stand by the bodyguard on the side of the stage. I wanna see you.  OK.

Me: yes Sir.  I smile.