Didn't mean it✨1

Mrs James pov

"Jay-ahh,wake up now.It's 7.30 in the morning~~"
Aish this boy(sigh),can sleep even if the world ends..
"Jay ahhhhhhh, aren't you gonna wake up or shall I beat your ass up?"

Jay pov

"Ohh gosh,Mom lemme sleep a little bit more,I came home like 2.30 am Mom"I turned the other side and closed my eyes..
"Who told you to come home at that time?"Mom asked.
"Sorry Mom"
"You have to wake up before I call your dad here, that's your punishment for coming late"Mom stood up and went out.
I had to get up,well I was late after finishing the load of work I had yesterday with tons of paperwork to sign but what to do ~
I washed up and wore my suit and went downstairs to have the breakfast.Ok now this tastes good it's been a week since I ate a good breakfast without cereals or instant ramyun.
"Momma,I'm leaving now"
"Bye darling take care"Mom said.
I headed to the my car and started driving.What will happen today??A usual day with work or- OhhOHHHHHHH DAMN IT.ohh god
I ran out from my car to see what happened...Thank God (sigh) Nothing has happened.
"Are you ok??"I asked the lady whom I accidentally knocked over.
"Yeah yes I guess"She said.

She looked at me with her brown eyes.Hmm, she's a college student it's seems...

"Hi?Are you there Mr??"
"Ohh um yes btw I'm Park Jongseong You can call Jay"
"Thanks 😊, btw I'm Lili Fernando,I'm still a student "
"Ohh I see, so can you go to your college or wait I'll drop you to the college "I told her
"Ahh no no no it's fine I'll just walk I'm fine.Don't bother "She said
"Lemme help you,take this help as a sorry from me.Please get on the car ...
I opened the door for her to get on.

Lili's pov
"Hmm,seems like he's a good person and good looking, he's a business man it seems?"I thought.
"Urm so Lili,which college are you from??He asked and I answered "I'm going to Seoul Uni"
"Hmm"he muttered and ...........
Awkward silence and I arrived to the uni..
"Thank you very much Jay "
"

You're welcome and I'm sorry for the accident that happened,I really didn't mean it"He said
"Yeah it's fine good bye "

Ok good bye🌚see you tomorrow night 😁