What the hell??✨2

Lili's pov
I stepped to the uni and went to get my books from the locker and saw my best friend aka Park Sunghoon coming towards me with a happy smile.
"Hi Sunghoon ahh.I missed you a lot aigooyaa"I said while giving him a bone crushing hug.
"Girl,we met 24 hours ago as well.you missed that much huh??"Sunghoon questioned."of course"I said."ok let's go to the class ""yep".
We entered the class and continued the day with boring lessons and in between fun jokes and recess..
Finally the day is over phewww.I can go home peacefully and hug my bed and sleep.

Sunghoon pov
"Lili ya,do you wanna join with me for dinner tonight?You know my cousin is about to get married so they are meeting the bride today "I asked her and she said "ohh the CEO cousin you have hmm but why should I come for that bro.Not my business anyways my lad,I'm gonna sleep throughout the evening and night and did I say  that I got into an accident today morning??"
"Oh you didn't tell me.i mean you don't have any wounds either"I replied
"Yeah I was really lucky this time,he was gentle man I would say.he even dropped me to the uni today and it seems like he's also a CEO,I must ask aiya(older brother in sinhala) about him,he might know".Lili replied with a hopeful tone.
"Do you know his name?"I questioned
and she answered"oh yeah his name is park jo-- beep beep
"Lili look, it's your brother!He doesn't come to pick you up right??"
"Yeah right,I dunno but I love when he comes to pick me up"she said cheerfully.
"See you soon bestie"Sunghoon shouted and Lili replied "you too handsome".

Shan's pov
I saw my sister approaching the car with a smiley face.
"Baby, how's school my princess?"I asked her and she replied "it was great aiya,we learnt as usual and nothing new btw".
"Oh hmm but something new is on the way love".I told and she looked at me concerned and asked "what aiye?did something happen??"
I replied "Yes,you will have to "
She asked"will have to ??"

I answered "get married "
She was genuinely shocked by what I spilled just now.
"Aiya,last words that you said just now are low-key sus".
"No it's not"I said and I saw her tears brimming in her eyes.
"Aiya🥺😔why sh-should I get married this soon I -i mean I'm still a student and I don't wanna get married yet😭"
"Lili, listen our business is not a profitable business anymore.you know the downfall that happened after the virus spread right?the figures are crazily down falling in the company and I'm trying my best to get it back to normal position again but it's hard for me to handle it and the only way is you my baby"I told while hugging her in between my arms.
"Aiye, what does it have to do with my marriage?(Sniff)She asked.
I replied,"Your marriage with that person will help us to get back into the right position and maybe even higher.The person whose offering us this offer is the chairman of the Park industries"
"P-park industries,aiya should I really have to do this??"she questioned me in disbelief.
"Yes,you will have to.please to it for me Lili, he's a great and a rich and a handsome man plus his parents are really kind".
"Ok (sniff)fine I'll do it but atleast show me his photo?"
"No no we are meeting them in the evening for dinner and I have bought your dress and it's in the room ok?"
"Ok", Lili replied and went into the house..

Next part tmw 😎