Big day ✨5

After two weeks
Lili's pov
The day is here..I'm about be a wife and get married (sigh)but I have to do it for my family and my own good and Jay is good..he wouldn't make me uncomfortable right?I hope so...

Shan's pov
My little princess is getting married today but what to do?I wish it was me so that she won't have any trouble in getting married and I could have taken the company's stats more higher
She might be ready now

No one's pov

"Lili,are you ready?",Shan asked while entering the room and was genuinely speechless by the beautiful view Infront of him.His sister sitting on the couch wearing a sparkly sparkly off shoulder ball gown with a beautiful yet simple crown and jeweleries.She was wearing a beautiful and long floral patterned veil which enhanced her look even more..
Lili who was deep in thought while looking outside woke up by her brother's voice
"Huh,oh yes I'm ready aiye",she replied with a fake smile.
"Jay is a good man and remember I'm always there for you,I'm always protecting you behind alright??And don't you dare to cry ok??"Shan cheered her and kissed her forehead.
"Hmm", Lili replied and Took her brother's hand to leave the room..

There stands Jay Infront of the pastor waiting to take Lili's hand and make her his for the rest of the life.Jay was wearing a black prada tuxedo which made him even more handsome 🌚.
There comes Lili down aisle holding his brother's hands..Jay smiled at her thinking how beautiful she looks and in another few seconds, she's gonna be his forever...

Shan gave her hand to Jay and said,"I trust you bro",Jay replied"I will protect it "
Lili gave a small smile and the wedding started..

"Do you Park Jongseong take Lili Fernando as your lawfully wedded wife??
"I do ",Jay answered and pastor asked Lili
"Do you Lili Fernando take Park Jongseong as your lawfully wedded husband??"
Lili felt a lump forming inside her throat and was sweating inside.She thought,"it's now or never "
"I -i do"
"Both of you may repeat the vows now "

"I ,Park Jongseong take you ,Lili Fernando to be my wife to have and hold this day from this day forward for better for worse,for richer to poorer,in sickness and in health to love and cherish till death apart us, according to god's holy law,and this is my solemn vow",Jay answered..

"I, Lili Fernando take you, Park Jongseong to be my husband to have and hold this day from this day forward for better for worse,for richer to poorer, in sickness and in health to love and cherish till death apart us, according to god's holy law, and this is my solemn vow "Lili answered with tears in her eyes..she really didn't want the marriage but she must do it.
"You may now kiss the bride"the pastor said and Lili was highkey panicking.Its her first kiss definitely doesn't feel comfortable enough to do it.
Jay leaned in and kissed her cheeks which made Lili comfortable and gave a little butter fly, butter fly feeling..
The guests around them clapped and the parents teared up seeing their kids getting married..

They got down from aisle while holding hands and greeted everyone and headed to hotel where the ceremony is being held..
It was not a huge party since the wedding was held pretty soon..
Lili's best friend Sunghoon aka Jay's cousin who couldn't make it up to  where Jay and lili met,was genuinely happy and also he was the best man for Jay..
Soojin, Lili's middle school bestie was the bride of honor and with a pop os the champagne 🍾 the party started and the guests enjoyed so does Jay and Lili and all their friends and family..

After partying and going crazy in the wedding,the couple was ready to head out from the hotel to go to their honeymoon destination ATLEAST the parents are ready send them by force on a honeymoon...
The couple got on the car after saying goodbye and crying and hugging, Jay started driving home..
They both decided not to go to the honey moon destination and told their parents that they need more time for that..
The whole car ride was silent.They didn't talk anything and occasionally Jay looked at her but she kept looking outside with a emotionless face..
They reached home and Lili got down from the car with Jay's help bcz obviously she can't with that big ass gown..they headed inside..

Happy Sinhala and Tamil new year to you 💪