Characters

I plan to rewrite all major characters to include a complete history, a canon date of birth, and age. I will also give them new personality traits to make them more engaging. I won't change them too much from the original, just a few tweaks. However, characters like Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Chara, Asriel, and Muffet will undergo more drastic changes.

Some characters will be aged lower or higher. For example, Sans will be aged lower, starting at 13 in the first story and turning 18 in the second story.

Additionally, some characters will be given traits from the UNDERFELL universe. For instance, Undyne will be more powerful and egotistical, similar to UNDERFELL Undyne.

I'll talk about a few of the Characters that will have some changes in their story. I'll talk about personalities another time.

Sans(Protagonist)

Sans was born in New Orleans in 1997 on August 4, information about his childhood and who raised him remains under wraps for now to avoid spoilers of important plot lines coming soon. I'll tell you this, He ran away from New Orleans because he got into some trouble, and a month later he ended up in Ebott City, which is probably the worst place he could've gone to because of the war and once again legal segregation. He wasn't alone, a younger skeleton, Papyrus. I'll get to him soon, but they ended up taking each other in as found brothers. Whatever Papyrus does, Sans comes along, and vice versa. Anyway, due to Sans' experiences in New Orleans, he grew a liking the Jazz and Blues Music and strived to be a jazz performer. His main inspirations were Louis Armstrong and King Oliver, One of the greatest Jazz Icons in the world. Sans had his own Cornet that he got from his hometown and tried street performing to provide for himself and his brother. How'd they get into the underground? That's an important part of the story, that I won't spoil. I'll say they ended up there around 2010. 

Papyrus(deuteragonist)

Papyrus was born in Seredzius, Lithuania 1999 on May 26, He also ran away from home but instead of getting in trouble, he ran away from his parents for their abusive behavior, mainly using their religious beliefs as weapons against him both Psychologically and Physically abuse him. He managed to get to Ebbot by sneaking onto a boat, he didn't care where it went, he didn't want to be found. When he arrived in Ebbot, he wasn't too pleased with what he had to deal with there. When Sans came into his life and found out why he was here, he felt better and thought things would get easier. It did but not as much as he had hoped, but he appreciated everything his Newfound brother did for him, even if things didn't work out for them. Papyrus also gained an interest in Jazz Music, but that was only because that is what Sans would talk about. Although his eyes were on something else, he enjoyed older movies a lot more. His favorite movies came from early sound films and movies from the 30s and 40s. His favorite actors from those films were Al Jolson(Broadway star), Larry Parks(actor), and Gene Kelly(Dancer).

Undyne(deuteragonist)

Undyne was born in Ebbot, in the underground on 1997 July 4. She was raised to become the next head of the Royal Gaurd, She felt very proud of this responsibility, sometimes to the point where she became pretty narcissistic. She was in a relationship with Royal Scientist Alphys, she ended up messing up badly causing their relationship to fail. In terms of her progression, whatever test she was given she'd pass it flawlessly, for an exception for one. She was given a test to try and take down Asgore, the king of the underground, who also helped with Undyne's progression. During their training sessions, Undyne aimed to prove herself against Asgore, who was known for his incredible strength and skill. However, she struggled to land even a single blow on him during their sparring matches. This experience was humbling for Undyne but also served to strengthen her resolve. Asgore's approach to training emphasized not just strength but also the importance of protecting others, which deeply influenced Undyne's character development. Her opinion's on the two brothers, Well she adores Papyrus, but absolutely HATES Sans. The feeling became mutual between them. Not spoiling why though.

Flowey(Antagonist 1st story only, deuteragonist in 4th)

Asriel was born on September 13, 1970, in the underground. He is the biological son of Toriel and Asgore, the king and queen of the Underground, and the adoptive brother of the first human child who fell into the Underground. Asriel was known for his compassion, especially towards his human sibling, Frisk. When Frisk fell ill, Asriel absorbed their soul to fulfill their dying wish of seeing the golden flowers of their village on the surface. However, upon reaching the village with Frisk's body, he was mistaken for a murderer by the villagers who attacked him. Despite having the power to retaliate, Asriel chose not to fight back and instead fled back to the Underground, mortally wounded. Three hours later, Asriel died in 1979. His dust spread across a flowerbed in New Home. Later, Alphys conducted experiments involving a determination on one of these golden flowers, which led to Asriel being resurrected as Flowey, This transformation stripped him of his former self and left him embittered and resentful, but that all changed in the 4th story.(No spoilers on how)

Chara(Antagonist 2nd to 4th story)

Chara was born in New York, Harlem in 1996, on January 17. She was born and raised in a mobster family. Chara was raised to show no sympathy or mercy for those who crossed them. She started learning the family business when she was 9 years old. It was confusing for her at first, but she eventually caught on and even worked on some missions with her father on certain occasions. However, her family was driven out of Harlem after the cops got involved when a victim escaped their grasp. They ended up moving to Ebbot when Chara was around 17 years old. After they settled in, they continued their operation. Chara turned 19 years old in 2015 and was given a chance to prove that she could be the next heir to her father's position. She was given a solo mission to deal with a few of her father's former employees, but they were prepared. They led Chara up the mountain and trapped her when she thought she was going to succeed. After some consideration, they decided to drop her into the Underground. Scared and confused, Chara managed to navigate through the ruins without getting caught by anyone and eventually reached Snowdin. She chose not to disclose her past to anyone she met. It was in Snowdin that she met Sans by the poorly made gate. Initially finding him annoying, she later became interested in him as she spent more time with him and learned about his history. The only big spoilers I'll say are that she ends up ruining his life. That's it.

(Yes, Chara's a female in this AU, Don't @ me)

Muffet(supporting, deuteragonist on 5th story)

In the underground town of Ebott, a young spider named Muffet entered the world on August 10, 1997. Despite being expected to take over her mother's bakery, Muffet found her heart captured by the melodies of ragtime music. When she revealed her passion to her mother, who had hoped she would continue the family business, Muffet's mother reluctantly agreed to let her pursue her musical dreams. To kickstart her career, Muffet sought out Grillby, a bar owner and friend, hoping for the opportunity to play the piano at his establishment. Grillby was initially hesitant because he already had Sans and his band performing, but eventually relented. Despite a rocky history marred by hostility, Muffet and Sans put their differences aside and became close friends. Together, they brought joy to the bar's patrons with their collaborative performances, featuring Muffet's spirited ragtime piano tunes complemented by Sans' lively tap-dancing. Their playful dynamic often involved Muffet mischievously altering the tempo or melody, resulting in lighthearted and entertaining musical exchanges.

DESIGNS ARE COMING SOON!!!