cake date REMAKE HAHAH! >:D

It's a very nice day, sunny and warm. Serrah decided to build more of the castle in the cerulean steppe cause she was bored. She placed down another block and lulu jumped from behind a wall. "Hey serrah!!" She smiled. "Woah! You done near gave me a heart attack!" Serrah laughed a little frightened. "Anyways I made a new cake and was wondering if you'd want some!" Uh oh.. not again...... "Yeah, sure" She smiled nervously. Instant regret hit her. Oh well, to late now! Lulu grabbed Serrahs and walked her to their little teaparty spot. "That's uh... a nice cake ya got there" Serrah said, remembering the last cake lulu had made... she looks so happy and inoccent, so serrah was going to eat it regardless. "Wait- wheres mal?" Serrah asked, looking around for him. "I don't know, couldn't find him. His loss, heheh!" Lulu answered. Welp, serrahs on her own on this one. She picked up some cake and ate it, ready for her death. She looked at lulu, suprised. "Oh wow! This is so good! You really got better at cooking didn't you?" Serrah asked, stuffing her face more. "Well, Rosie help a 'little'" lulu responded. Oh that explains it. "I got a gift for you to!" Lulu said, smiling. "Really? What is it?" Serrah asked, curious. "Right here!" Lulu brought serrahs face closer to hers and kissed her. Serrah froze, her face bright red with blush. Lulu's eyes looking right at hers. "See ya later!" Lulu giggled has she skipped along the seaside, getting out of sight. "Wait-.... huh-..?" Serrahs face faded more red. She just stood there feeling warm inside and had a silly smile on her face. "Love you.." She whispered to herself.

.

.

.

I read over this and thought I could make it better so I did hehe

I still havnt did the request I got.. imma get some of that done later, hopefully maby done tonight :>