loneliness

(Uhh this is in malhalla soooo yeah, let's start now-)

Flanneh stayed silent, walking in circles and thinking about things while she waited to be given another request. She misses malroth, his overly long messy hair, his blood red eyes, his little laugh, and everything else about him. Though it's been some time, she still cant process all that happend in moonbrooke. She doesn't hate the people of moonbrooke too badly, she just mostly thinks they are all stupid. Utterly stupid. Nothing of it made sense. Not to mention Warwick. He seemed the most inoccent of everyone, but in the end cowardlyness got the best of him. And malroth, poor malroth. He's done no wrong, he didn't deserve the way he was treated. It's Flannehs fault, all her fault, that's the only thing she's able to assume. She's used to that feeling, long before she got locked up on that ship, she had always been blamed for everything, never even tried to defend herself at some point. She was glad to leave her old life behind. But is this one any better? Yes. Even if Flannehs suffering, she is thankful for being taken away by monsters that day. She couldn't understand how moonbrooke got that bad, her and malroth come to help them from their own stupidity and they get a destroyed friendship in return? Oh well. Thats in the past and theres no point in being stuck in the past is there?the black and red skys strangely brought comfort to Flanneh. She never thought she would actually see a place like this. Everythings so hellish, not in a bad way though. She heard a familiar splatting sound. Arisplotle. "Oh! Hi Flanneh!" He bounced happily. Flanneh perked up, expecting him to say somthing that she needs to build.  Arisplotle had no requests to give, he was just checking up on her. "Whats on your mind? You seemed pretty deep in thought about somthing" His smile covered his chubby, slimey little face. "Oh, erm.. Nothing important" She dismissed. "Oki doki!" Arisplotle chose not to pressure her. "Anyways, I was wondering.. whats your favorite color?" He asked. "Probably red or black" She answered. "Very gooreat colors indeed!" He cheerfully bounced. "What about you?" Flanneh asked. "Silver!" Arisplotle responded, smiling. "good thing yer a silver colored slime, eh?" She responded. He looked at her for a moment. "How come you always look so angry? Wait no, upset?? .... oh! Unhappy, that's the word you remind me of" Arisplotle asked as he struggled to find the right word to describe her. "Hmm.. it's a long story" Flanneh answered. "Alrighty then! I better get gooing, have a goo day!" Arisplotle bounced away, happily. Flanneh watched him leave. what a nice, cute, cheerful creature you are, she thought, completely forgetting the sorrow she had not to long ago.
.

.

.

This ended up short and simple, oh well. Yall probably don't know flanneh because I havnt mentioned her here yet, but she's basically uhh me as a builder 🤷‍♀️

Also can't really write, I want to but at the same time i don't.. so imma write yall oneshots because that's somthing I feel like doing

bye byeee-