House warming.

Tea

I'm already sweaty and it's only ten! I just moved into this beautiful cottage out in Florida. It's in the middle of nowhere but close enough to civilization and a library! Its pale walls are covered with a lush ivy that crowd it so that you can't see the light colors but the roof was a dirty brown mossy and covered in bird shit.
But it's all mine! My lawn isn't grass either! It's moss too! Oh I love my pretty little cottage!

I slip into the kitchen after setting up my new coffee table and couch. I take out my electric kettle and my Kiki's Delivery service cup out, the water filling up in my kettle is always such a calming sound to me, it's like when your mom calls you down for dinner. That sound makes me happy.

I slide to my pantry which was empty for the most part besides the things I bought at Publix today. Lots of tea. The first one I pluck out from the white racks was the jasmine. Such a sweet smell that can match no other. It's almost as good as any other green tea. The smell is what sells it.

I set the box down and dance a little bit while I wait for my water to heat up. I'm currently only in my bra and some booty shorts having that my AC unit is busted till tomorrow so I'm hoping there's no creeper looking at me through the windows. I sway my hips and pump my arms into the air my lips puckered as if I was a fish, gotta say I'm a pretty cute fish!

My tea starts to boil so I grab the sugar and pour a dash in and then the water, the steam hitting my glasses so I can't see a thing. My hand finally finds the white microfiber towel I keep on the oven handle and I'm able to see again once I clean off my glasses. I shake my head and finally dunk the tea bag into the white cup with cats on it.

Oh to be home alone with a good book.
Can't wait for the party tomorrow. For now I can relax and finish unpacking! Right as I sit my happy ass down and get ready to open my new book my phone dings, of course I groan and pick it up to see my friend Reese wants to take me out to this redneck bar called the Saint Cloud tavern.

Reese: "Hey Emi wanna go out tonight? Wait no you don't. You're coming out tonight! 😂😂😂"

Her text makes my eyes roll. Reese was always a party girl type. But she's my best friend.

Me: "When? And why? I just got here???"
Reese: "Bc I'm bored and want to get drunk"

I sigh and wait for her to register that I asked her when first.

Reese: "Ill come over at help then we can leave at 8 💖💖💖"

I sigh knowing she's already in her car and on the way to my house. So I hop out my seat and throw a baggy shirt on then sit back down and relax finally my tea the right temperature to drink.

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧
◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡◡