Bloody Knuckles

‼️⚠️!!!TW VIOLENCE!!!⚠️‼️

                                                                                        Whiskey

{AN: This chapter is a few minutes before Emi and Reese walked into the Tavern. Just to clarify}

The rush of beating the absolute shit out of mark is probably the best I've felt in a long time. Last time I felt this good was when I was a kid in wrestling. Coach Maverick kicked me off the team for "nearly killing a kid'. All I did was put him in a leg lock till he turned blue. What? He's retarded now but he'll be fine! Now this guy? Oh, I'm gonna make him more than retarded now. I can feel his hands try to push my chest away, my hands landing around his neck. I can hear his breathing labor and his windpipe start to crack. Hunter is desperately trying to pull me off of Mark. But he knows it's worthless. I'm a two thirty pound, angry, cowboy, and I wrestle bulls for fun. Hunt knows I'm not going anywhere, and yet he is STILL trying to pull me off. Hunter is almost as big as me but maybe twenty pounds lighter, but it's still pure muscle. 

Somewhere I can hear Abe's voice trying to break me out of whatever trance I'm in. I'm ignoring him because I don't want to fucking leave. I want him to die for speaking about MY mother. Who this fat fuck doesn't even know! Finally Troy and Hunt got me off of him and I bump into this gorgeous little Blondie, with these sweet green eyes. They reminded me of the pine candy my mom used to get when Abe and I were littlun's. She was beautiful. 

But I had a black eye. "Hey..." I said my breath hanging on every word that left my tongue, and my brain hung on her answer. "Hi... sweet fight you just won".
God her voice was magical, sweet and soft like a marshmallow. She was built like one too, she looked soft and huggable. "Yeah he was just waiting to get choked." I paused my bloody Knuckles dripping onto the floor, but I could care less. I've got this beauty in front of me. What else could I need? "Do you need a ride? Maybe I could take you and your friend to a far better bar than this?" I watch a cute little smile form on her round face, dimples forming on the sides of that amazing, gapped tooth smile. Her friend wasn't as impressed though. "I've got a truck!" I try to convince her friend, and it seemed to work. She sighed. "Okay, lets get outa this joint." The pretty lady's friend said after she turned back to her with a puppy dog face on. 

"You pretty women ready?" That made the Blondie's face turn red, and it made her freckles darken to this pretty deep brown. She was so pretty. "So, Blondie. What's your name?" Her head popped up at my question. "Emi, it's Emi.. What's yours?" I smile and hold the door for them. "It's Jack."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~