Code M.A.I.D (Mark Aldren Is Dead)

‼️⚠️ !!!TW. Violence!!!⚠️‼️

                                    Whiskey

Why did Markus bring four other people. I knew Tony, John, and Hunter were coming but not some chick. She ain't even pretty. She's got a crooked nose, long narrow face, she's practically a twig, and she can't shoot whiskey. She asks mark to buy her a "Miami vice".
This bitch has a nasally voice, and she whines. I hated girls like her. I'm deep in thought before the bartender asks me what drink I wanted.
"Yo man. You alright?"
Mark asks. I should bust his fucking face in. That ugly mug. His crooked yellow teeth and blonde greasy mullet he never brushes. The gross freckle in his eyes that clash with his green eyes that are always bloodshot. I hate him.

"Bro what's your problem, you look like you're about to bash my fuckin skull in!"
He laughs pulling that girl in by the hip. She laughs and whispers into his ear and he looks at me with that stupid smirk. Which always meant he was up to something. Probably going to bully the shit out of me.
"Oi bartender, make me a flamin Daniel. Please."
I was going to bash that fuckers skull in. And I'd enjoy every bit of it. I just enjoy the thought, I enjoy the thought so much a smirk appears on my face.

Hunter looks at me knowing that If that faggot moves any closer to me I'm snapping his neck.
"Jack.. it's not worth it."
"I know Jack. I'm fine."

Tony came over and started talking to me.
I can't hear him over my thoughts of beating Marks ass I to a pulp. His blood dripping off my hands as I punch his teeth in. Hearing him choke on his own blood. My hands around his throat. Watching him turn purple. Oh that would be a glorious feeling. Watching that fuck die. And I'd play that movie I'd make in my head over and over. Licking my lips and bouncing my leg.

"Jack!"
Mark slaps my back and my drink lands in front of me. And so I take it and pound it down.
"What's wrong big boy? You look like you need some drugs. You look you're off the perks my nigger lovin friend. Oh wait that was your mom!!"
That ass starts laughing after talking shit about my mother and my step father.
I swallow hard and turn my head over to him.
"You're fucking dead."

"Uhhh Tony- Johnny? Code M.A.I.D! CODE M.A.I.D"
Hunter shouts tapping the other two in pure fear of what I'm about to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~