imagine getting caught...well i can.. chapter 10

A/n. ✋🙂‍↕️

curiosity got the best of me, so I bristly jogged over to the police station and hid behind one of the walls, behind freedom pals and try to listen to what they were saying

M: all right, Freedom pals, here's the plan.. Once we get inside the police station, Tupperware, and the new kid will set off a diversion and then the- wait a minute.. What the FUCK?!

I saw coon and friends walked up in front of the freedom pals and the coon saying something that I could barely hear but something about going to the police station and I could tell by Mysterion's body language he was not having it.

Mysterion clenched his fists and said
"What are you assholes doing here?"

The coon scoffed and said
"We're here to investigate a hot lead at the police station"

It looks like the freedom pals wanted to argue back with coon and friends but the situation was quickly resolved.. freedom pals still look to be more on edge as both of the groups shoved themselves into the police station. But new kid stayed out on the sideline, staring out of the window with Mysterion.

After me, standing there against this brick wall, I start to lose my footing .. And just to my luck, I slip and fall away from the wall.. having myself exposed to the two superheroes

And with a loud thud, both Mysterion and new kid snapped their heads over to me and Mysterion was the first one to take action.. he propelled himself away from the window and ran over to me and picked me up by my collar and new kid walked over to see what was going on..

"There you are !- How the fuck- never mind... WHY ARE YOU HERE?"
Mysterion growled at me and glared at me as he picked me up from the ground, and surprisingly a couple feet off the ground ..
"Damn, you're strong ..."
I mumble out loud..

"Answer my question."
Mysterion snapped back

"I was just shopping see.."
I shove the band T-shirt in his face

"Who the fuck listens to Weezer .. or even likes them enough to buy T-shirts.."
Mysterion gave me a dirty look as new kid began to study me and the T-shirt that I'm holding onto.
(I'm sorry do anyone who listens to Weezer.)

Mysterion rolled his eyes at me, and then said
"whatever I don't care what you were doing, but you're coming with me whether you like it or not. And why you might ask.. it's because of that bullshit that you pulled a couple days ago at raisins"
And then he put me right against his waist and wrapped his arm around my torso, and he grabbed onto new kids arm and began to march into the police station
"WOAH- WOAH MAN- why am I coming in here?!"
I began to squirm and try to wiggle myself out of his grip, but I just can't... I feel so vulnerable. It's so embarrassing!

Y/n got dragged into the police station, and the whole place was kind of a mess. There was police officers unconscious on the ground and drugs in there, which surprised him by a bit. But he continued to get carried through the police station until they walked past the interrogation rooms and there was a part of the building that was blocked off by some rope grumble and lifted it up and walked under it and pulled Y/n closer to him as he continue to march through the building.

(Btw this part I don't really remember what the place looked like. I'm just playing this off by memory...)

Until they were finally into a very dark room that had a couple doors it was candle lit also The two groups of boys stared at Y/n in confusion until Super Craig spoke up
"Hey who's that?"
Then wonder Tweek followed the same question
"YEA-yeah who IS THAT? I- I never seen him before!"

Mysterion looked down at  Y/n and gave him a disgusted glare
"He's just some punk that was with Professor Chaos a couple days ago. Whatever he's gonna stay with us until we get back to the base and I'm gonna interrogate him..."

New kid stared at them and gave them a subtle nod as he roamed off into one of the rooms and the two groups stood there awkwardly.. until there was a loud bang, and then the large door beside the coup and friends shifted, and then rammed open, and there was mysterious sounds coming from it...

Y/n panic slightly not liking the sounds or the eerie atmosphere around him and even being around a whole crowd of superheroes.
Aw jeez...

Word count. 810 im tired. But I promise the next chapters are gonna be better. Heheh