When BVB Chases You

Bandit POV

Who's Alex? I wondered as I walked around Warped. I decided to go to the YouTubers tent. I was friends with everyone at Warped.

"Hey Damon, Johnnie, Bryan, Kyle, Jordan."

"HEY BANDIT!" They all yelled, tackling me.

"Get the hell off me." I grumbled. I loved them to death, but they got a little much sometimes. Right now, I needed to talk to Jordan.

"Sweeto, you got a minute?" He nodded. YouTubers aren't that popular this year, considering there are so many new bands for people.

We walked a while before I started talking. "I met Jade Radke."

He gaped at me. "What did she say?!"

"She mainly talked to Austin. She seemed shy, there was something about a girl named Alex, and she pulled her bracelets down over her wrist when he mentioned dates." I told him.

"What did you say to her before Austin got there?"

"I told her she was cute, and we needed to hang out sometime. She said yes." I grinned.

Jordan started going all fangirly on me. I jumped on his back, giggling and told him to take us back.

Needless to say, with Jordan running, I almost died. But it's all good. When we got back, Damon was gone. I looked at Kyle for an explanation. "Jade Radke," He said. I nodded, and Jordan nuged me, and I hit him. He made a face.

Jade POV
We walked a while, before I spoke up.

"I met Bandit Carlile today."

"I ship it," He responded,"but what did she say?"

"She said I was cute, told me we should hang out some time, and then Austin came over and started talking about Alex..."

He nodded sympathetically, wrapping his arms around me. He was the only other one who knew.

"You two should be together." He said casually. I rolled my eyes.

"She's definately not interested, Damon." He smirked.

Suddenly, he threw me on his back, running to the tent.

"BANDIT CARLILE, DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON JADE RADKE?" She shyly nodded.

"JADE RADKE, DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON BANDIT CARLILE?" I blushed, then responded yes, because no one could see my face, as I was still on Damon's back.

"YOU TWO ARE NOW DATING. ENJOY YOUR LIFE." Damon yelled, throwing me to Jordan, and he caught me. I don't know how.

"BE CAREFUL WITH MY GIRLFRIEND." Bandit yelled at him and Jordan gently set me down.

Bandit ran to me, grabbed my hand, and ran all the way across Warped, trying to find BVB's bus. She obviously hasn't been here a while.

I gently tugged her hand towards the bus.

When we got there, I heard Andy screaming about how Batman is better than anything to Jinxx.

I snuck up to the bus window, stepping on the tire and having Bandit help me. The boys were thankfully on the other side of the bus, so I was able to easily slip through because I'm so small. Kinda.

I found my way to the front, then declared, "WHO DARE INSULT BATMAN, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR?" The entire band screamed and fell over, and since the door was open because CC was about to go out, CC and Ashley fell out.

I laughed so hard, I couldn't get up for ten minutes.

"THAT WASN'T FUNNY, AND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" The band yelled, CC and Ashley already back inside. I ducked under them, ran out of the bus, grabbed Bandit's hand, and ran as fast as I could whilst laughing, finally getting to SWS's bus. I only saw Kellin and Justin.

"Hey Kellin and Justin. This is my girlfriend, Bandit Carlile, as I'm sure you already know, and right now we-"
"You." Bandit corrected.

"I have an angry Black Veil Brides chasing me. Mind hiding us? Thanks, guys."

I dragged Bandit to the back of the bus, and into Justin's bunk. I could tell it was his because it was messy as fuuuuuck.

"Kinky." She smirked.

"Shut up."