Sweaty Band Members

"We should get the other YouTubers to help." I interrupted, pulling out my phone. I texted everyone except Jordan to meet us at SWS's bus.

They got here in about thirty minutes. Why it took that long, I have no clue.

"The first thing you're going to do is..?" Johnnie asked expectantly.

"Make sure you don't snitch on me," I responded,"Because if you do, you'll never see your camera." I smiled sweetly.

"Fine." They all grumbled.

"Damon's going to distract him, while the rest of us go in the bus and get all his clothes and hide them in here."

"Wait why in here?! Jordan's gonna be pissed at us if he finds them here." Kellin yelped.

"You're a big boy." I said to him.
*
A few hours later, Damon got Jordan to walk around Warped with him, and the PTV boys, Bandit, and I stole all Jordan's clothes.

After we snuck back out, we went to the PTV bus with the clothes instead.

"Why us?" Jaime complained.

"Dude, you're the one that helped her come up with the idea." Tony rolled his eyes. Jaime pouted. "Whatever man."

"GIVE IT UP FOR MY GOOD FRIEND JAIME PRECIDADO PLAYING BASS!" Vic yelled to the screaming crowd while Jaime stood up tall and stuck his tongue out. "AND MY LITTLE BROTHER MIKE FUENTES ON THE DRUMS!" Mike played a little louder. "AND JESSE FILLING IN FOR TONY PERRY, GIVE 'EM A HAND!" The crowd went crazy. "OUR NEXT SONG IS FROM OUR FIRST ALBUM, SING IT IF YOU KNOW IT!" They started to play Yeah Boy And Doll Face.

"Another boy-" Vic sang. "WITHOUT A SHARPER KNIFE!" The crowd was almost as loud as Vic was, and he smiled. That's the thing I loved about concerts. The just love that people have for the bands, and how the bands love their fans so much. Like New Years Day's set. One of the first things she yelled was,"Atlanta, show us why we love you all so fucking much!" And the real beauty of it is that you can see how much they love their fans. Like when the artist holds up their microphone for them to sing, you can see the joy on their faces. They may not be doctors, or firemen, or police officers, but they save lives, and their fans just keep them going.

"THANK YOU ATLANTA!" Vic screamed as little green confetti things exploded from the stage. The band went off of the stage and came up to me, all three of the boys wrapping me in sweaty hugs.

"Come on, Jesse." Vic told him. Jesse was filling in for Tony while he recovered.

"Yeah, thanks." I made a disgusted face and slapped their arms. "Off." They just grinned and held me tighter.

"GET OFF ME!" I screamed.

Bandit POV
PTV just finished their set, so I may as well stick around for BVB's. Jade should be here soon. But when sweaty band members come off stage, they always like to hug people that are clean and not-so-sweaty. I knew from experience, considering I always went to Warped Tour and OM&M's tours. Alan was the worst. BVB ran out on stage. First CC, then Jinxx, then Jake, then Ashley, and finally Andy.

"WHAT THE FUCK'S UP ATLANTA?!" Andy screamed, and they started to play.

Right before Crown of Thorns-I think- Andy started talking to Jinxx. "Play us a little fun riff, Jinxx." Jinxx complied, playing something. "No, I said a fun riff." Jinxx laughed a little and played something else. "Jinxx, are you with us? Are you even on this fucking stage? Play something." Right as he started to do something else, Andy interuppted. "Play something that's not ours." Jinxx played something, and that seemed to satisfy Andy.

At what was supposed to be the last song, right when they were about to leave, the crowd groaned. "What do you guys think? One more song?" Andy asked the crowd, and we screamed in response. "What about Fallen Angels?" With that, everyone went batshit crazy.

"We love you all so much, and I love performing in Atlanta. You guys are one of my favorite crowds, really. Thank you guys!" Andy waved before ducking off stage. I went to go backstage before a security guard stopped me. I looked at him, and told him that my dad, Austin Carlile, was back there. Well, he was so it's not technically lying. "Austin! This your kid?" The guy yelled.

"Yeah, unfortunately." He sighed. I rolled my eyes. "Dad!" He smiled, and I walked backstage.

"GOOD SET GUYS!" I yelled. I immediately got attacked by the entire sweaty band. Did I mention that when I mean sweaty, I mean like soaking wet sweaty because they've already poured water on themselves, so they're pretty covered in water as well. That's...great.

"Ewwww." I complained. "Now I'm covered in sweat! I was about to go see Jade, thanks guys."

"Where is she?" Jinxx asked curiously.

"Backstage with Pierce, probably." I replied. "Then she's definitely covered in sweat as well." Ashley smirked and they all attacked me again.

"Screw off." I grumbled.

"You know you love us." They all grinned widely as Andy said that.

"Yeah, I'm beginning to doubt that." I said, rolling my eyes and giving up on trying to get them off me.