Promise?

Bandit POV

"Kinky." I smirked.

"Shut up." Jade said, blushing. She's so
adorable. I saw her around the start of last year's Warped, but I didn't really listen to PTV then, so I didn't go over there and talk to her. Now I can talk to her whenever I want, because my dad always brings me on your with him, whenever I want.

Jade is...special. She doesn't talk much, except to the band members and YouTubers. She doesn't try to make friends at Warped, even though she could be really popular because a) her dad is in Falling In Reverse and b)she's absolutely, drop dead, gorgeous. She has black, pixie-cut hair, that's always under a SnapBack. She has the best eyes-or child I say orbs-I've ever seen. They're a bright blue, that you can see easily from across the room.

I was interrupted by an angry 2/5 of Black Veil Brides slamming the door open.

"WHERE DID JADE AND BANDIT GO?"

"Who?" Justin responded innocently.

"Jade Radke and Bandit Carlile!"

"Oh, I think they went in the very back." Kellin said casually.

I looked at Jade. She made a motion to keep very quiet, then she reached over and pulled the curtain across the bunk.

"Thanks, man." Andy said, rushing in.

They ran past us, looking in every bunk except for the one we were in, because I guess they forgot about it. Oops.

"Not here. Let's check back there." CC said, pressing a button and the door opened.

Jade and I quickly got out of the bunk, scrambling to the front of the bus and out, almost running into a guy climbing in.

"COME ON BANDIT, LET'S GO." Jade yelled, gigging. I smirked, grabbed her hand and took her to this field near Warped. I laid down, and motioned for her to do the same.

There were a lot of trees around us, all full of light green leaves. The ground was soft and cold, covered with the leaves and moss. There was a river near by, with rushing clear water, eventually turning into a waterfall. Nobody knew about this place, except for me, and...Blade...

"I love you, Bandit." She whispered. Then, she stepped in front of the oncoming train.
"BLADE!" I cried, leaning over her crushed body.

She smiled and looked up at me. "Bandit Carlile. I love you, and I always will. Please d-don't f-forget that. I-I-I lo-o-ve you....." She started coughing up blood.

She motioned for me to move closer, and I did. "Stay strong for me, if not anyone else. I love you, Bandit Marie Carlile."

"You there?"

"Yeah, just thinking."

"Who was it?" I guess she could tell my eyes had been threatening to spill over.

"A girl named Blade. Who were you thinking about?"

"A girl named Alex..."

"Oh."

"Let's make a promise." Jade suddenly said.

"What is it?"

"That we'll never give up, no matter what. That if we feel like we're going to, we have to go call the other." She said seriously.

"I made the same promise with Blade..." I muttered under my breath. Either she didn't hear me, or she ignored it, because she just stared at me.

"Fine."