"Im fine"

This did not happen in the series just a cute story.

It's about Tim who's sick.

Tim's pov:
I woke up this morning feeling a bit unusual, but I let it slide because Lucy just woke up a few seconds after me. And god she looked beautiful as always, who wouldn't love her.

Lucy's pov:
"Morning gorgeous" Tim said in his morning voice, I couldn't tell if he was awake for a long time or just woke up. But something about his expression didn't feel good to me, something was going on. "Morning handsome, are you okay? You look a little down" I asked. "Yea I'm fine Luce" Tim said lying .

They both got up and dressed, Tim made some pancakes for Lucy but didn't eat anything himself which made Lucy concern. "Tim. Why are you not eating? Don't dare to lie" Lucy said in a stern but caring voice while walking up to him. "Just a little headache, I'm fine. It'll be okay." Tim said as he gave her a little smile, but he wasn't feeling fine. It felt like he needed to trow up, and he hated that. "Mhm, we are running late. But promise me that you'll tell me if you aren't feeling well." Lucy said giving him a kiss on his cheek.
"I will, thanks luce" he responded knowing damn well he wouldn't.

At work -
"Chen you're riding with Aaron, Nolan you are alone and Bradford you are needed at the station today." Grey said. Tim was happy that he didn't need to go out because he was feeling even sicker than before. "That's all, be safe out there" grey said as he ended rollcall.
Tim walked over too his desk, "are you sure you are good?" Lucy asked one more time. "Mhm yes, now be safe out there. I love you" Tim said, Lucy didn't believe a word what he said but her smile lightened up at the I love you. "Call me if you need anything, love you too handsome" she responded while giving him a hug. Tim was trying his hardest to not break down, he was feeling really bad and with Lucy being so sweet it was very hard to hide.
After Lucy's shift she walked over to Tim who had still 4 hours to go, Lucy was off earlier today because she was gonna go get something for Tim, she came at his desk and hurked next to him looking at his face expression. They didn't say anything but Lucy knew Tim wasn't okay, she felt his forehead. "Gosh Tim you're burning up, you aren't okay. Tell me what's wrong?" Lucy asked gently stroking his hand. "I don't know, I've been
feeling the need too throw up all day and I have an really bad headache." He said while getting tears in his eyes but he hurried his head in Lucy's neck because he didn't want people to notice. "Hey, shh it's okay Tim. You can cry, im gonna sign you out while you change then I'm taking you home and you'll rest." Lucy said while rubbing his back. Tim walked to the man's locker room to change while Lucy walked to Greg's office, "Sir, Tim is really not feeling well. I'm gonna take him home is that okay?" Lucy said, "yea Ofcourse, wish him well from me. Take tomorrow of to rest too both of you." Grey said. "Thank you sir" she said and walked up to the front of the man's locker room and stoot in front of it impatiently waiting for tim. Eventually he came. "Hey, you good Tim?" She asked in a sweet tone, "no, but thank you for being so sweet" he said quietly. "Tim Ofcourse I'm, you're really sick. I know you hate it, I'll always take care of you if you can't babe." She said while grabbing his hand.
Part 2?