💫Intro💫

A/N: This part will be sort of like a diary entry or whatever you wanna call it.

Hey there!

My name is Rocco, Rocco Hargensen. I mostly go by Rocky to almost everyone who knows me though.

Except for my family, Chris, Kimberly and John, that is.

He usually calls me 'munchkin', unless I get in trouble or something is wrong.

Thankfully, that's never usually the case.

Chris, Kimberly, and John,'s actually my adopted family, by the way. They are actually my adopted family. She's actually my adopted twin sister.

 She's actually my adopted twin sister

This is her by the way.

Through a series of wacky events that are still pretty murky to both me, my biological parents Bella and Harry McClair, I was abandoned at the hospital in Chamberlain, Maine right after I was born.

I have no idea who my biological parents are or why they just abandoned me like they did.

I spent the first two years of my life in what is basically an orphanage run by the state of Maine before the woman who would eventually become my biological parents came into my life.

You see, Mom and Dad had found out shortly before she showed up at the hospital that I was in back then that she wouldn't be able to have her own kids. He made the decision to try and adopt a kid who really needed a loving home and someone who could actually love them like their own.

I first found out that I was a kid when I was around 1 years old and I'd found my adoption papers in a box of Mom and Dad's old photos that he had. My biological parents died, they were killed by a car accident. The police found me for my life.

He ended up sitting me down and explained the whole story to me. It was a lot for me to absorb that day.

One thing that I assured Mom that would never change though is the fact that even if I should find out who my parents were someday down the road, he would always be my family.

After all, he didn't have to take me into his home and his life like he did. He also didn't have to officially adopt me and make me his son but that's exactly what he did.

That was nearly 15 years ago. I'm now almost 17.

Mom, Dad, Chris, and I are as close as we've always been. My friends and I listened to rock 'n' roll music by Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry. We're a lot like Marty McFly from a favorite music show of ours, Back to the Future. I rarely ever hide anything from him.

Well, with one exception.

I've actually been hiding a pretty huge secret from not only her but also everyone else I know.

It's not that I even want to be hiding the secret from Mom, Dad, and Chris. It's just that I'm scared of how she might react if I were to tell her about it, especially since I have no idea how it even happened.

On top of having to keep this huge secret from my family, I recently found out that we are going to be moving to Chamberlain (or in my case moving back there) so that he can start his new job as the head student at Ewen High School.

I'm not really super excited about the fact that we're leaving the town that we've lived in since I was around 4 years old but I plan to make the best of it for Chris's sake.

Well, I need to go now so I can try and get some sleep since we're going to be getting up early and start the 2 day drive to Chamberlain and our new life.

Wish me luck!

A/N: I know that this may seem like a weird place to end this chapter but I just wanted to give a short introduction to Rocky without spoiling anymore about her character or her story too soon.

Please feel free to vote and comment below to let me know what you guys think!

I hope that you all have a great day/afternoon/night depending on where you may be, stay safe and remember that you are all amazing, beautiful and make sure to stay safe!!❤❤