-𝟎𝟎𝟑 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

-'ღ'-

-'ღ'-

You were talking with Taro while sitting on the fountain, mostly he was doing the talking

You were wondering if this "world" or dream was just like the demo game.
Did Ayano? Or more like "Ayato" have a senpai?
Because if he did who is it? You doubted it was Taro. You started to think about possible characters  Ayato would be after, but none came to mind.
You knew how to play your cards, you were sure and Info-Kun or Chan was in the game.

You knew what to expect, all you had to do is use the cards right.
Even tho you weren't the best at the game, you knew the strategies, the rules, the mechanics.
After all you were a devoted fan to this game.
But...why were you in it?

Wouldn't it just ruin the plot? At this point you knew it wasn't a dream, hyper realistic dreams exits, but you doubted this was one.
You had full control over yourself.

Maybe if you got to the end of the 10 weeks,
alive, you would be able to get out of here.
Now you just needed to make sure no one died.

Simple....right?

Suddenly something broke your train of thought,
You saw Taro snap his fingers in front of your face, catching your attention.

"Hey are you listening to me?" He asked, his eyebrow raised.
"S-Sorry yeah senpai..wait I mean!"
Your eyes widen, did you really call him senpai?
Embarrassing..

He chuckled.
"Senpai? That's a new one...not like I mind.." he smirked, you pushed him away playfully as he was leaning in.
"T-Taro you idiot..I didn't mean it.." you looked away your expression mixed with embarrassment, and shock.
He only grinned.
"Well, class starts around 13 minutes, you wanna walk around a bit?" He asked.

"Yeah..I'd love to.." you stood up and so did he, he offered his hand to you but you shyly took it.

"Well I'll walk you to your class room I guess.."
He interlocked his fingers with yours.
God...if only he was like this in the game..