Chapter 1

Hey guys! This first chapter takes place after episode 1 and before episode 2

Narrator POV

N and Uzi were in the landing pod trying to get it to fly or turn on or something. N and Uzi were talking while V sat chained to a chair. N was pushing random buttons and messing around while Uzi looked down at a screen. The screen seemed to be the only semi working thing in there because it kept glitching on and off. N pushed a button or flipped a switch but the screen Uzi was looking at glitched and turned on fully. Uzi stared at the screen for a little bit before saying, "Hey N what is this?" N looked over at the screen too. It was a map of the whole city. There were little dots labeled N and V. J's dot was labeled with her name and the fact she was dead. It was located in the worker drone's base. N and V's dots were inside the landing pod. It all made sense but was still confusing considering N hadn't even know it was here until just now. "I've never seen this before? Maybe it's some kind of tracker?" N said as he looked at the map a bit longer. N and Uzi both stared confused at the map until it map glitched and a new dot showed up. The new dot was labeled serial designation R and under the name it kept switching between hunting, dead, alive, and unknown. The dot was located off in an abandoned building N used to visit. Uzi pointed at the dot and looked at N before saying, "do you know them?" N shrugged. "I'm not sure? I have only ever known J and V. Maybe it's another disassembly drone!" N said, slightly hopeful that he may have a new friend. "I don't know maybe we can check it out at sundown?" Uzi suggested as she looked outside. N smiled and nodded. Once the sun set Uzi and N started to leave to go investigate the mystery of serial designation R. On their way out N, being the wholesome little guy he is, said goodbye to V before leaving. V sat there blowing bubbles and looked up at N slightly annoyed. "I'm sure there is a reason J never used that tracker. Maybe it was just because she never needed it but there's a chance that she didn't want us discovering whatever you and Uzi are looking for," V said before blowing a stream of bubbles in N's face. N took a few steps back and swatted the bubbles away before just going outside with Uzi.

10 minutes later

N landed and set Uzi down beside him. "I think you actually like flying more than you say!" N said with a smile as he closed up his wings and put them away. (I don't know the magic the disassembly drones use to somehow hide away their wings but that doesn't really matter right now). Uzi slightly elbowed N's arm and said, "Bite me!" N was kinda used to Uzi's emo teen behavior or whatever but N still wished that he had another friend who was a bit more like him. Uzi started walking towards the building saying "let's just locate R or whatever we are looking for." N followed Uzi into the building. The two looked in ever room but couldn't find the mystery serial designation R. They then heard a crash upstairs followed by the taping of hurried footstep. N and Uzi figured they was what they were looking for and rushed to a staircase to look. They barely peeked above the stairs and saw what was there. It was another disassembly drone... kinda. It had lavender lights and a grey coat thing with cat ears. It had the tail and ears of a normal disassembly drone but they looked different. They had an extra set of arms and an extra tail. The drone was crawling around and looking for something. They had the X eyes so they where probably in the weird murder mode. "What in the-" Uzi started to whisper until the drone heard her. It hissed and started crawling towards Uzi. N panicked and pushed Uzi out of the way. I picked up N and threw him into a wall. N landed with a crash and before he could run he was behind held against the wall by the drone. They we're using their extra set of arms to hold him there and one of their normal arms to hold N's tail in place. The drone's free hand turned to claws and they were about to cut off N's head before they stopped. They just started for a second. N was confused and thought he was gonna be decapitated. While the drone was staring, Uzi ran up from behind and yanked on one of the drone's tails. The drone let go of N and stumbled back. Uzi turned the tail blade around and stabbed it though the drone's head. The drone glitched and acid melted through their head for a second before they fell to the ground. "Well that was..." Uzi said while watching oil leak from the drone's head, "something." Uzi and N stared at the drone for a second. The drone soon dramatically stood up as the hole in their head healed. Their second set of arms and extra tail went away along with their wings and claws. Uzi and N stepped back and N slightly shielded Uzi to which se responded to by stepping out from behind N. Once the drone was fully healed their lavender eyes powered back on and they smiled. "Hello there!" The drone said before saluting both N and Uzi. "I'm serial designation R!"