CHAPTER 7

The rest of the week repeated like that. We had practice and then after I rushed back to the palace for lunch and told Thor about my day and he told me about his. Then the rest of the afternoon I did a bunch of work that Odin told me I had to do to become the best queen, which personally I thought only ment being good to the people but whatever. But that routine started going crazy one day while I was practicing.

"Ok guys, shoot." I say as we all shoot our arrows at the targets as all of them land on their own targets.

"YES YOU GUYS DID IT!" I yell as they all jump for joy and I laugh and walk up to Theo.

"Thanks for helping them." I tell him as he smiles back at me while handing Drew his bow to put away.

"No problem." He says, see he already knew archery so he helped with it.

I stand there smiling at him and all the kids but then suddenly my energy feels like it drains as I stumble over and Theo catches me.

"Hey, Sara? Are you ok?" He asks me as my breaths become heavy and I close my eyes as I see a vision.

It was earth, it looked like some kind of shield base. There in the middle was the Tesseract, who knew the shield had it? But suddenly there was a blast and a figure walks out of it and it looks familiar then I realize, it was Loki, he was alive?

I open my eyes again as I still feel my energy fading as suddenly I think of the only answer. I open my hand up and summon Mjolnir.

I catch the hammer as I suddenly stand up straight and feel my energy come back and see the kids staring at me.

"Are you ok?" Clara asks as I look around at the concerned kids and stutter my answer.

"Um, yes, well maybe." I say as I feel Mjolnir shift in my hand being pulled as I realize Thor wanted it back as I let go of it as I fly away and I stand there staking my head.

"Um well, get some swords and get partners, Theo gets in a 3 person crew." I tell him walking off to a bench as I put my head down feeling a headache.

"Hey are you ok?" I hear a familiar voice say as he sits next to me and I shake my head.

"Thor, I had a vision." I tell him looking up and meeting his eyes as he looks worried.

"What was happening?" He asks as I shake my head and he puts his hand on my back, "you can tell me."

"Fine, it was at Midgard in one of the shield facilities underground. The tesseract was there, you know the glowing blue cube." I ask as he nods.

"Well the tesseract started to glow brightly and shake and a portal appeared and you will never guess who stepped out of it." I say as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who?" He asks as I look at the kids who were fighting with their swords and I take a deep breath.

"Loki."

"Loki? Are you sure I mean?" Thor stutters and I look up and nod my head.

"Yes I am sure Thor, he was there with his jet black hair and green royal outfit." I tell him as he leans back on the bench and looks up.

"Do you think the dream was realistic?" He asks as I shrug but look around at the kids.

"Can we get Sif to watch them? We need to talk to our father." I say as Thor nods and flies away to get Sif as I stand up and walk over to the kids.

"Hey guys, weapons down. I have some news." I say as Alice looks up happily.

"Oh are we ending early!?" She asks as I make myself look shocked as I shake my head.

"Well I do have to leave sadly, but I AM getting a replacement for the rest of today." I tell them as a few whispers to each other.

"Till she gets here, go run around and have fun, and could Theodore, Charlotte and August come here please?" I ask as the kids start running around as those three come up to me.

"This is more serious than you are making it seem? Isn't it?" Charlotte asks as I nod quickly and breathe in.

"See, that whole episode, I saw my brother Loki in it." I tell them as August nods.

"You mean the one that died? How is that possible?" Theodore asks as I shrug and rube my eyes.

"I have no clue, that is what I need to go ask my father, but I wanted to ask you guys, I might be gone for longer and could you guys help Sif keep you guys in line?" I ask as they all nod together.

"We are going to miss you." August says kindly as I smile at his freckled face.

"I'll miss you guys too, all of you." I say hugging those three just before I feel a wind behind me as Thor lands with Sif at his side.

"Thanks so much Sif." I say giving her a hug as she buries her face into my shoulder.

"Anytime, Thor told me what happened, I wish you good luck sister." She says as I let go and she walks to the older three as I walk over to Thor.

"You ready?" Thor asks as I scoff and take his hammer from him as he is mad and tries to steal it back.

"No no no, I'll do it this time." I tell him winning the hammer up before throwing it up in the air sending us flying towards the castle.

We land on the balcony of our fathers room as I see him inside marking on some parchment as I knock on the door as he turns smiling.

"And what brings you two here?" He asks as we walk in and I sigh and Thor sits down.

"Well, I had a vision of Midgard, and Loki was there." I tell him as his face becomes serious very quickly.

"Serenity, are you sure that is what you saw?" He asks as I nod slowly and he comes up to me putting his hands to my temples.

"May I?" He asks as I nod and he reads my last few thoughts as he stumbles back a second later and Thor stands up worried.

"Father!? Are you ok?" He asks, holding his arm as Odin nods and looks back at me.

"You two must travel to Midgard, now." He says walking quickly to his closet as I run up and shake my head.

"But you said there was no way to midgard now that the Bi-frost has been destroyed." I say as Thor runs up behind me agreeing.

"That's why I have this." he says pulling out a small box that looked very, very old.

"Wow, what is that?" Thor asks as I recognize it as dark magic and shake my head.

"No, we can not use that, you know what happened last time." I told him as Thor furrows his eyebrows and I give him an apologetic look.

"We do not talk about that." Odin says with a powerful tone as I look down and he looks back at Thor.

"Thor, this is dark magic, it is very dangerous." Odin tells him as we walk back into the main bedroom.

"I will use it to bring you two to Midgard, but you must be careful. See it gives you more negative thoughts which will be very dangerous." He says, looking mostly at me as I nod.

"Now are you two ready?" He asks as I put up my hand and close my eyes putting on my battle outfit that Thor already had on.

Mine was like his with the red cape, but it had Silver instead of gold and blue accents.

"Now focus on the positive." He says slowly opening the box and putting up his hands to control it.

"NOW NOW!" He yells after a few minutes as we run into the darkness and I suddenly feel the feeling of falling through the sky.