CHAPTER 9

"Hello, Sara." Colson says to me, bringing me back to reality as I shake my head a smile slightly.

"Hello Agent Colson." I tell him as Thor walks up to him and shakes his hand, poser.

"You have guards for him I presume?" I ask as Phil nods and a few come around the corner taking Loki from me as I smile slightly at him.

"Where is Fury?" I ask as he points down the hall.

"Down the hall, in the main room." He said as I smiled and walked off to where Nick was standing.

"Wow, and the prodigal child returns! Good to see you Sara." He says giving me a firm handshake as I smile.

"Thanks Fury, I heard about Barton, do you think he is ok?" I ask as Nick looks down.

"I'm not sure Sara, but for now, what the hell are you wearing?" He asks as I look down and smile.

"You want me to be more discreet?" I ask as I stomp and my outfit changes to my old shield uniform that looked normal.

"That's great, now let's go confront Loki." He says as I nod and follow him.

"So how's your life in space?" He asks as I shrug and look out into the sky out the windows.

"It's fine, I miss this place very much." I say as he giggles a little and I raise my eyebrow.

"Very much? What's with the old talk?" He asks as I smile, getting to tell him about my family.

"Well I am over 2,000 years old. So that must do with it." I say as he laughs but then stops.

"You're immortal, like this Loki. Where did you say you were from?" Nick asks as I look back at him.

"Asgard?" I ask as he sighs and then smiles as we walk into Loki's chamber.

"In case it is unclear, if you try to escape. If you so much as scratch that glass." Fury tells Loki as he stops and opens a pit down to the ground as I gulp.

"It's 30,000 feet down in a steel trap, you get how that works? Ant and boot." He says as Loki chuckles.

"It's an impressive cage, not built for me I think." he says as I step forward.

"It's meant for something way stronger than you." I tell him as he smirks.

"Oh I've heard." he says looking at the camera as I snap my hands to get his focus.

"A mindless creature that can destroy the world with one snap of his fingers, good example sister." he says as I scowl at him.

"You threaten this world with war." I say as Fury comes to help me finish.

"You steal a force that you can only hope to control. You talk about peace and how killing is fun." He says as Loki ohh's

"You are angry at how close you let me get to success. To have the Tesseract and its powers. Unlimited powers, and for what?" He asks as I try to answer for him.

"You use power to help put together nations, not pull them down." I say as he smirks in my direction.

"Oh and Queen, how are you doing that? I have seen you at Asgard, all you have done in your rule in helping little kids. Make a difference. That is what I will do, you need to be reminded what real power is." he says infuriating me as Fury sees.

"Well let me know when real power wants a magazine or something." He says as I follow him walking out.

We walk silently as Fury goes a different way leading me to the main room by myself.